• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimMalone
    replied
    Originally Posted by cesard View Post
    Beautiful 140 !

By the way, what did Colliner say to Higgins, before the start of the final frame of session?
    "Remember you promised to lose the eighth frame. I've put five thousand pounds on it as we agreed." :biggrin:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

He just told him that Wilson hat nosebleed and it would take a few minutes and if he wanted to leave the room for this time span.

Leave a comment:

• cesard
    replied
    Beautiful 140 !

By the way, what did Colliner say to Higgins, before the start of the final frame of session?

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Good century from Kyren likes-to-put-his-chalk-on-the-cushion Wilson.

Leave a comment:

• armstm
    replied
    this is when I think that the gap between the rounds need to be longer. Higgins clearly exhausted.

Leave a comment:

• Guitarnolife
    replied
    Higgins did what he does best. Great clearance!

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Originally Posted by bigandyg View Post
    Was speaking to Graeme Dott and he reckons the bags are huge this year and Hearn just wants the public to see balls being potted.
    Yup, anyone that's been watching a while can see there's plenty of balls going in that shouldn't, but seems some are too busy drinking the commentator kool aid that the pockets are as tight as a ducks arse.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Originally Posted by cesard View Post
    The mistake in last Higgins´shot was the decision. Why didn´t he defend there?
    Higgins seems pretty aggressive at this World Championship. Already against Trump he took on some pots where I actually expected him to play a safety. Especially cause he was clearly superior in the safety department.

Leave a comment:

• bigandyg
    replied
    Was speaking to Graeme Dott and he reckons the bags are huge this year and Hearn just wants the public to see balls being potted.

Leave a comment:

• cesard
    replied
    The mistake in last Higgins´shot was the decision. Why didn´t he defend there?

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by armstm View Post
    BBC now started those f****** slow mo shots of the players after a miss. *FUMES*
    Ha ha ha, just did another one with Higgins missing that red, is there any need ???

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Originally Posted by mcsilks View Post
    Anyone who follows snooker can see it for themselves. A ball cannot go in after it has hit the cushion first; and if played at any pace a ball should never go in after hitting a pocket knuckle. Both have gone in with consistent regularity throughout this tournament.

I would suggest that onamista doesn't know what they are talking about.
    That's the same thing i say, but a few pages back he want on a ramble about how its down to cloth etc, apparently a 7 time world champion hasn't a clue what he's talking about.

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...925#post961925

Leave a comment:

• mcsilks
    replied
    Originally Posted by narl View Post
    Not according to onamista, apparently Hendry's opinion is null and void where he's concerned, that's despite seasoned ton players I've talked to who have played in ptc's say the pockets are like buckets this year.
    Anyone who follows snooker can see it for themselves. A ball cannot go in after it has hit the cushion first; and if played at any pace a ball should never go in after hitting a pocket knuckle. Both have gone in with consistent regularity throughout this tournament.

I would suggest that onamista doesn't know what they are talking about.

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Originally Posted by mcsilks View Post
    Hendry was correct when he compared these tables to a 9 ball table. The corner pockets are bordering on being ridiculous.
    Not according to onamista, apparently Hendry's opinion is null and void where he's concerned, that's despite seasoned ton players I've talked to who have played in ptc's say the pockets are like buckets this year.

Leave a comment:

• richiet
    replied
    Wilson will do well to get out of this session 2-6

Leave a comment:

• mcsilks
    replied
    Hendry was correct when he compared these tables to a 9 ball table. The corner pockets are bordering on being ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X