The great chalk discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The great chalk discussion

There is loads of talk of the chalk players are using, especially with the taom being introduced and players jumping on board. Many players are happy to announce what they use, promote it, but anyone else noticed that Ronnie seems to deface his chosen chalk?

Yes saw that its been messed up
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

Comment

It's just wear from heavy use, he's very open about using Triangle chalk.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
        It's just wear from heavy use, he's very open about using Triangle chalk.
        I had seen him take a box of 144 triangles on his trip to Tweeten. I think he uses one from them.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
          I had seen him take a box of 144 triangles on his trip to Tweeten. I think he uses one from them.
          yes it was blatant under his arm on his show when they left the Tweeten factory
          ROS did try Taom for a very short time when it was being punted around the pros but went back to Tweeten Triangle chalk quite quickly.
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

He uses the Pro?

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              yes it was blatant under his arm on his show when they left the Tweeten factory
              ROS did try Taom for a very short time when it was being punted around the pros but went back to Tweeten Triangle chalk quite quickly.
              It was a fun visit to the factory.

Comment

Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                He uses the Pro?
                He uses the light green triangle I think.

Comment

I thought it was BD Pro\Plus and Tweeten made the chalk especially for the tip.....

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                    It was a fun visit to the factory.
                    I had a chat with the Tweeten boss and he said it was a great fun day but most landed on the editing room floor

I thought it was BD Pro\Plus and Tweeten made the chalk especially for the tip.....
                    I believe ROS is using the standard Triangle light green

Comment

I had a chat with the Tweeten boss and he said it was a great fun day but most landed on the editing room floor

Yes, Skip is a good guy.

Comment

I got that from the bod in Craftsman Cues (Leeds way), but was a year(ish) ago....

Comment

I got that from the bod in Craftsman Cues (Leeds way), but was a year(ish) ago....
                          again I think he tried the PRo chalk but has returned to green triangle - looking at him playing the other day, deffo worn down green T chalk

Comment

I'm not surprised Ronnie sticks with what he knows... he's in great form and rarely gets any kicks anyway. Nothing broke, nothing to fix.

Green Masters and Triangle for me. Never had any problems with it!

Comment

Working...
                            X