I think that:

-Steve Davis LOVES SNOOKER, and then wins and earns money

-Stephen Hendry LOVES TO WIN, and then play snooker and earns money

-Ronnie O´Sullivan LOVES TO EARN MONEY, and then play snooker and wins

why post this same text three times?
    please delete two of your posts
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I just edited two times some ortography mistakes that were previously. But I dont know why it appears as 3 different messages. I will try to do it. Anyway, this is the good message, I will try, if I know to do it, delete the other two

Comment

Originally Posted by cesard View Post
        I think that:

-Steve Davis LOVES SNOOKER, and then wins and earns money

-Stephen Hendry LOVES TO WIN, and then play snooker and earns money

-Ronnie O´Sullivan LOVES TO EARN MONEY, and then play snooker and wins
        I strongly disagree.

Comment

All three love to dominate and do so with a cue in their hands rather than with boxing gloves on. Most men dominate by simply following others who dominate and so do so vicariously, my teams better than yours for example, but in most sports and games there is artistry verses mechanics and snooker is one of them.
          It's all a pee the highest contest when all is said and done and an awful lot of people get through life without any involvment in it at all.
          Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
          but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

The ROS comment is very wrong: remember when he was losing because he wasn't playing "perfect" snooker?

Comment

Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
              The ROS comment is very wrong: remember when he was losing because he wasn't playing "perfect" snooker?
              also remember the times he has said he "does not need snooker" or "I don't like snooker" :biggrin:

Comment

I think all three love to win. Hendry and Davis were also driven to dominate. But, Steve Davis was happy to keep playing when he wasn't winning, whereas Hendry wasn't so much. Maybe that says something. I've got a feeling Ronnie wouldn't have continued if he had lost the ability to win regularly.

Comment

Opinion about Ronnie-Hendry-Davis

the ros comment is wrong in my opinion. Ronnie gets frustrated any says thing without thinking take it with a pinch of salt and ask him again next week and I don't see how making money is any sort of an issue

Comment

I think this is a pointless discussion

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      also remember the times he has said he "does not need snooker" or "I don't like snooker" :biggrin:
                      Haven't we all said that at some point only to be back at the table the next day? Lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Csmith View Post
                        Haven't we all said that at some point only to be back at the table the next day? Lol
                        lol
                        but we never did to national press and TV :wink:

Comment

Working...
                        X