No announcement yet.

Shanghai Masters 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great camera angles, let's you see the player in his stroke clearly and in full. Not like the BBC , up close and fancy. They need to rethink, what the viewer wants to see !

Anything further on Ronnie's tryst with Sight Right? He seems to be cueing majestically.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
      Yes, unlucky to have won against Higgins only to lose the next round against Kyren. Also, I saw that he was brushing the table with his hand a lot in the match against Higgins, which obviously transferred the chalk and dust to his cue causing him to wipe his cue more.
      He has been wiping the cloth for years, more of a tic now than really required
      He is a low ball player in general so more of wiping the fibre-lift than chalk possibly
      Has he gone to the Taom chalk? Not noticed myself, will keep an eye out.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        He has been wiping the cloth for years, more of a tic now than really required
        He is a low ball player in general so more of wiping the fibre-lift than chalk possibly
        Has he gone to the Taom chalk? Not noticed myself, will keep an eye out.
        I didn’t notice his earlier matches. Maybe he was doing it from a long time.

Comment

Ronnie vs Kyren: May I know what the problem with the table is? Ronnie was pushing the cue ball up and down the table and talking to the officials. Later the referee took the balls off the table. Have they moved to another table?

Comment

Anybody know what time both sessions start on Sunday?

Comment

same as today and tomorrow:
              14:00 and 19:30 local time
              07:00 and 12:30 BST

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                Ronnie vs Kyren: May I know what the problem with the table is? Ronnie was pushing the cue ball up and down the table and talking to the officials. Later the referee took the balls off the table. Have they moved to another table?
                I serious doubt they will be moving to another table as probably the other table has been removed and packed away.
                Most probably, take the balls off so the table fitters can have a check of levels and a good brush down.
                I am sure this table was reclothed last night for both semi-finals and the final, so that could be causing ROS some concern - or maybe it is only in his kind

Comment

I serious doubt they will be moving to another table as probably the other table has been removed and packed away.
                  Most probably, take the balls off so the table fitters can have a check of levels and a good brush down.
                  I am sure this table was reclothed last night for both semi-finals and the final, so that could be causing ROS some concern - or maybe it is only in his kind
                  I would like to compare players complaints with star and riley tables. Were they more earlier or now?

Comment

Ronnie 2 nil down 19 secs average shot time , thought he didn't get much table time .

Now 3 - 2 up and average shot time 18 secs compared with Kyren's 28 secs .

A confident Ronnie playing quickly ?
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

what a steal by Ronnie; the next frame will show Kyren's mental strength.
                      Good start to the semis
                      Last edited by DeanH; 14 September 2018, 08:35 AM.

Comment

what a steal from Ronnie; the next frame will show Kyren's mental strength.
                        Good start to the semis
                        From 2-0 down to 4-2 in front is Ronnie. What a fluke by Kyren on the blue.

Comment

cheers dean. A bit gutted i haven't had chance to watch much but will set some time aside for the final

Comment

4-4. Interesting match.

Comment

100k guaranteed for Ronnie now. Must be great to cherry pick the tournaments and go deep. Doesn't count for ranking but don't supposed he's bothered.

Comment

GOAT is in the final.

Comment

Working...
                                X