No announcement yet.

Shanghai Masters 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many frames thrown away by Wilson today, he could have easily won at least four or five of the ones he lost. O'Sullivan had a few moments of brilliance, but he too missed a few easy ones, so I'm sure he will be looking to improve in the final. :smile:

Comment

I do wonder at Kyren's shot-choice sometimes.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I'm seeing a different approach to the pot from Ronnie now he's working with Steve Feeney. His left foot moves into position first, then the right, then the left again. It's working for his long potting, some fabulous balls from distance yesterday, but it seems that when the table is in the way of his left foot placement he's struggling with the new approach and prone to miss some easy ones.
        I didn't look to see anything different in his approach to left handed shots, but if there is then it's doubly different for him than for others.

The odd miss and occasional poor frame is only to be expected really as it's early days, but he's in the final and if this eventually works for him like it does for Williams then just how good can he get ?
        Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
        but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

FYI - British Eurosport are showing the evening session from 14:00BST
          BUT Quest (Sky144HD, 866SD) is showing it from the start 12:30BST
          Eurosport Player showing live from 12:30BST

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
            I'm seeing a different approach to the pot from Ronnie now he's working with Steve Feeney. His left foot moves into position first, then the right, then the left again. It's working for his long potting, some fabulous balls from distance yesterday, but it seems that when the table is in the way of his left foot placement he's struggling with the new approach and prone to miss some easy ones.
            I didn't look to see anything different in his approach to left handed shots, but if there is then it's doubly different for him than for others.

The odd miss and occasional poor frame is only to be expected really as it's early days, but he's in the final and if this eventually works for him like it does for Williams then just how good can he get ?
            I am sure I have seen the left/right/left shuffle in the years past?

Comment

two blacks off the spot missed by Ding!

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                two blacks off the spot missed by Ding!
                Missed one more black off the spot to level the score at 7-7.

Comment

Commentators asked if Ronnie had played any BO21 matches as a final - apart from one amateur - he has not.
                  Then "statos" come on saying that there have been events with BO21 final, (three I think)
                  BUT none with ROS - so the answer to the question was "No, ROS has not played a final BO21, first will be tomorrow"
                  The questions was not "has there been any event with BO21 final"

Comment

What a comeback by Ding, just one frame away from the final.

Comment

nice 101 from the Hawk

Comment

9-9, looking very tense now, good match.
                        Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                        Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                        Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Well done Barry. It is incredible how both players changed gears when it was required. I think Barry won the last three frames scoring very heavily.

Comment

well done Hawkins

Luckily Eurosport is showing both sessions live from the start

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              well done Hawkins

Luckily Eurosport is showing both sessions live from the start
                              That's good, how do you stream it to your television if you're subscribed? Do you need now tv stick or something like that? Thanks

Comment

sorry, not the Player, I meant the British Eurosport TV channel on Sky (410, 411, etc.) will be showing the sessions live tomorrow from the start, unlike today (07:00 and 12:30 BST)
                                Quest is also showing them live.

Eurosport Player will be live from the start - or I have always found the Player to be so.
                                TV channel not always.

I have not streamed to my TV yet, been meaning to try it - but don't know how yet.
                                I have an old Bravia that is not "connected".
                                Anyone know how, please start a new thread in the Lounge
                                Last edited by DeanH; 15 September 2018, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X