Shanghai Masters 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    ...I have not streamed to my TV yet, been meaning to try it - but don't know how yet.
    I have an old Bravia that is not "connected".
    Anyone know how, please start a new thread in the Lounge
    Sorry for not making a new thread, but Chromecast has been my choice for about two years I'd say. Actually I have an old Bravia too. And also eurosport player app on my android phone. Should work on iphone too. The chromecast and phone are connected to my home wifi network. Oh and chromecast also works with laptop or pc/whatever thats connected to the same wireless network. Sometimes I experience lag but it's not that bad.

Comment

Shanghai Masters 2018

yep seen chromecast in action back when the pub lost its satellite service for particular matches (football) and a customer got it going through his phone and his chromecast thingie
      Yes there was some latency and jitter
      but the football fans did not mind
      (Bravia rules!:biggrin: )
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Shanghai Masters 2018

getting set for going to bed early to be up early for the first session tomorrow morning... just another pint or two......

Comment

I have to confess I was a little sceptical about Hawkins' chances today, but it seems he is having one of his good days, and he really is the complete player when that's the case. Good start for him, but obviously still a lot of snooker to be played. :smile:

Comment

I hope that we have a cracking last session, not a crash or a capitulation; a decider would be good for my blood pressure

Comment

Barry leads 6-4 with the second session starting in a few minutes.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                Barry leads 6-4 with the second session starting in a few minutes.
                Barry has about 30% chance to win but. It will be hard to keep it together when Ronnie starts going at him.

Comment

The rocket Ronnie is flying high!

Comment

Anyone else getting some sort of awful noise on the Eurosport player? It's virtually unwatchable unless you turn the sound off. :smile:

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                      Anyone else getting some sort of awful noise on the Eurosport player? It's virtually unwatchable unless you turn the sound off. :smile:
                      No works fine.

Comment

I must be special then. :smile: Well, ok, there isn't any commentary anyway, so I'm not really missing anything.

Comment

I sometimes find on the player they have "two channels" for one table, one with one without commentary, just click the Snooker panel again

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                            I sometimes find on the player they have "two channels" for one table, one with one without commentary, just click the Snooker panel again
                            I'm afraid it's just the one for me today, because they are not actually showing it on TV. Anyway, the noise is now mostly gone, and I'm getting commentary in a language I don't immediately recognise, but I strongly suspect it's Dutch. Weird. :smile:

Comment

well, another tip bites the dust for Ronnie

Comment

Robertson, Bingham, Wilson and Hawkins - not a bad run by any means for Ronnie.

Comment

Working...
                                X