English Open 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English Open 2018

I'm starting this thread, although I'm surprised there isn't one already. If I'm missing something (or it under a different title) then please move this post and delete the thread.

It's only a moan anyway. How can ES (or Quest in my case) not be aware of that almost constant crackling/buzzing over their coverage?? It's driving me mental - so much so I've had to hit the mute.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Originally Posted by Billy View Post

It's only a moan anyway. How can ES (or Quest in my case) not be aware of that almost constant crackling/buzzing over their coverage?? It's driving me mental - so much so I've had to hit the mute.
    I'm at work watching on my mobile so have the volume down not very noticeable

Anyone have any better pictures of the cue Dale is using?

Comment

Why Duffy refuse to shake hands with Luo?

Comment

Has anyone actually attended? Does it really smell of urine?

Comment

who said that?

ROS?
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Ronnie isn't happy with that venue
            Current playing cue Trevor White
            3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
              They've been better with this sort of thing recently, but seem to have reverted to type over the last few days, with various technical issues including the dreaded mustard screen of death popping up all over the place. And today they had this displayed during the entire fu v Joyce match:

I like the way they had ronnie 1 - 0 up hours before he'd even started his match.
              Well, they managed to correct it 4 minutes before the Fu match ended. Not very helpful when trying to recommend the service to others (ay JRC )

It's still well worth £30 a year though.

-
              The fast and the furious,
              The slow and labourious,
              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
                Ronnie isn't happy with that venue
                Ahhh, bless him.

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                  ..... Not very helpful when trying to recommend the service to others (ay JRC )

It's still well worth £30 a year though.

-
                  Hmm not convinced yet, might get my staff to re enact the games for me, they like playing with balls
                  Caught a few frames earlier on Quest, Robbo got a bit lucky at the end, a better player would of buried him

Comment

What channel is showing the English open? It's not showing on quest or Eurosports 1/2.

Comment

I’m watching it on Eurosport 1 Ken
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Cheers Neil. How odd, ES1 was showing athletics the same as ES2 and now it's back to the snooker.

Comment

Originally Posted by AmarZain View Post
                          I'm at work watching on my mobile so have the volume down not very noticeable

Anyone have any better pictures of the cue Dale is using?

Skip to 3:38 to hear about the cue

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                            They've been better with this sort of thing recently, but seem to have reverted to type over the last few days, with various technical issues including the dreaded mustard screen of death popping up all over the place.
                            I can only hope the sound issue is fixed for tomorrow. I kept waiting for them to throw up a message of the 'We apologise for the sound issues' type, but no, they neither bothered to fix it for the whole afternoon session, or even acknowledge it.
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by bobmikeking View Post

Skip to 3:38 to hear about the cue
                              Thanks will have a watch

Comment

Working...
                              X