No announcement yet.

2018 Champion of Champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a great match! These two have to be mentally spent. That alone starts to effect your shot making. It's quite intense when you think about it.

Comment

• Ronnie is mentally shot now I think, no coming back now

Comment

• Can't believe Wilson got back into this match but now looking very good indeed

Comment

• For a second there I thought Ronnie was going to pull that off, surely Wilson to win now 👍

Comment

• Wilson was lucky to get away with that incredibly stupid shot. Must be one of the worst decisions I've ever seen anyone make on a snooker table. :smile:

Comment

• 2018 Champion of Champions

"mentally shot"- conceding on that frame
              shame after doing that lovely cannon to get the black off the cushion.
              game on
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                "Click" and you are back in the room Billy watching snooker with a large sausage roll....( hopefully
                I don't think it is, as it happens.
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                  Wilson was lucky to get away with that incredibly stupid shot. Must be one of the worst decisions I've ever seen anyone make on a snooker table. :smile:
                  What putting the black on side cushion?
                  I thought he made right choice, I guess he was expecting Ronnie to pot the red over the corner with no way of getting on the black, Ronnie's red to middle and developing the black was some shot indeed

Comment

• Jeez how lucky was Ronnie there ? unbelievable !!!!!!

Comment

• 2018 Champion of Champions

Decider!!!!!
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        Jeez how lucky was Ronnie there ? unbelievable !!!!!!
                        Dead right, but some bottle clearance too...not highest quality match, but great drama.
                        H.b.142

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                          Decider!!!!!
                          Going to be so cruel if Wilson loses this because of Ronnies luck

Comment

• That cross double was never on!!

Comment

• each:each:
                              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                                Jeez how lucky was Ronnie there ? unbelievable !!!!!!
                                If he wins now people will be talking about that rash shot+incredibly good fortune for quite some time. But hey, no rules were broken. You can be as stupid as you like with your shot selection.
                                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Working...
                                X