X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Originally Posted by Tim65 View Post
    Is there a more spineless player in the top 32 than Murphy?
    Possibly? The question should be more pointed against who he plays in order to gain a more robust answer Tim. I personally now feel that Murphy reveres ROS to an extent which only his personal best game can overcome positively. Whereas tonight's actual events provide evidence that had Shaun been confident enough to take his Chances they would have been sufficient!

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Trump? and some chars to get over 10

Leave a comment:

• Tim65
    replied
    Is there a more spineless player in the top 32 than Murphy?

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Allen for a better match?

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    I'm not getting into the table thing again (ho hum I did, you bstrd), but I am liking the wider angle with the cue hands being visible less rarely.

A warm fawn\gold\rust\terracotta carpet and gold plastic\metal stripes up the legs would be better, imho :wink: (And would make the legs not look like black mdf covering the real ones)

But then I didn't really notice the gross gold legs as they didn't leap out colour-wise. Now if they were silver with all those usual wrm colours then........

As per the new thread re cloth colour: if this one were white\silver\grey then I might like it (this sort of stuff has to be seen ie a few similar choices) as the black "wood" and balls would be the contrast.

Contrast and clashing is not such a fine line, as less contrast is better: this set up just clashes, with the blue light not helping, with or without that tee-shirt.

As an aside: when red-hair had that made tight metal type dress on: I thought she was holding the FAC Cup

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
    No comment.
    Kin lightweight.

Have to say, I'm loving this tourney! The new table playing great, personally will not miss the poxy gold legs of the Star and hope this good demo of the table means more changes ( that provide quality alternatives) come to the fore.

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    No comment.

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Definitely not the painless sudden passing for Murphy :wink:
    I personally prefer the latter.... Or maybe electrocution whilst on his ride on lawnmower .... Just saying... :biggrin-new:

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Definitely not the painless sudden passing for Murphy :wink:

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    I think you mean that ROS hates him too..... ?
    The best he could hope for him would be a sudden passing or Leprosy....

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    I can't take to the bloke, never will unless a miracle happens. But the Pilsbury dough boy does poses talent, and provides some of the necessary challenge to make the game interesting.

That said, I'm definitely in the camp of c'mon Ron thump him!
    I think you mean that ROS hates him too..... ?

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    But by anyone but Murphy
    I can't take to the bloke, never will unless a miracle happens. But the Pilsbury dough boy does poses talent, and provides some of the necessary challenge to make the game interesting.

That said, I'm definitely in the camp of c'mon Ron thump him!

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    But by anyone but Murphy

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    smurf looks well up for the challenge! Hope it's proper contest both sides tonight. Love seeing a challenged ROS especially when he is in the mood for a rumble!

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    WOW, some proper analysis type stuff with Hyperbole McManus doing some Break Off techniques....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X