2018 Northern Ireland Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
    Even O'Sullivan mentioned how ridiculous this schedule for Kyren is. No wonder he lost.

P.S. on the tables debate count me among those who prefer to watch the Star tables.
    His reaction after he lost spoke volumes I think, absolutely fuming. Rightly so I would say, I can't see any reason at all why he couldn't have his match today.

Comment

Ronnie's breaks this afternoon against Soheil Vahedi, 86, 111, 116, 108. What can you do. :cower:

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
        His reaction after he lost spoke volumes I think, absolutely fuming. Rightly so I would say, I can't see any reason at all why he couldn't have his match today.
        Don't suppose you know of any clips anywhere?
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
          Don't suppose you know of any clips anywhere?
          https://youtu.be/gsGSgh7cKfY?t=1102

Comment

Originally Posted by bobmikeking View Post
            Thanks Bob. This is pure comedy to me, the timing and the reactions look almost scripted, classic.

That's not to say I don't sympathise, I do. But I'm pleased to see this from Kyren, it shows restraint (he didn't take his frustration out on his opponent during the match), passion, and a sense of humour in the face of adversity, all good signs I reckon. Should've chalked his case before going for that yellow though.

-
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

What a obnoxious little child, how disrespectful to the opponent and the referre. I would say 10k would teach him manners.

Comment

Thanks. I don't know why I but I was expecting an interview when @jonny66 talked about his reaction.

Anyway definitely a toys out of the pram moment, wasn't it? Also, what is there to suggest this reaction was down to him having to play so soon after the CoC final?

Either way it was all a bit petulant to say the least. He wants to think himself lucky he's not digging drains 10 hours a day.
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Kyren posted this on twitter after the game.

Comment

Did anyone catch Selbys comments on tips earlier today?

It was noisy where i was so couldn't hear a thing

Comment

Originally Posted by AmarZain View Post

https://youtu.be/o86ls3zzfcM?t=5738

Comment

I can totally see Kyren's frustration. There is absolutely no reason not to change his game from Monday to Tuesday. I think many players would have taken this much worse than him.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                          I can totally see Kyren's frustration. There is absolutely no reason not to change his game from Monday to Tuesday. I think many players would have taken this much worse than him.
                          Agreed totally and he's hardly pizzed in a flower pot or chinned a ref has he, so let's give the guy a break.
                          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Cheers mate

Comment

Originally Posted by AmarZain View Post

Something like "Joe Perry told me about them and I have tried a few over the last couple of months. They do a range from soft G1 to hard G5, I am currently on G3 and it doesn't deform as others do."
                              Anchor (forgotten name) "why don't players have a pre-used tip in case of tip issues?"
                              Mark "that only works if you refit the tip exactly how it was before because how it shapes."
                              Mark also said he can't tip cues so it is always done by someone else.
                              Last edited by DeanH; 13 November 2018, 11:01 PM.
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                                Agreed totally and he's hardly pizzed in a flower pot or chinned a ref has he, so let's give the guy a break.
                                Seems like reasons not to give him a break....

Comment

Working...
                                X