2018 Northern Ireland Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
    Ring Sky and ask to review - get the price down for one, because you're on an old package - they've rearranged them all so eurosport is now part of the basic entertainment bundle.
    It's a thought.

Weird thing is I haven't paid full price on my Sky for about 5 years now as I keep threatening to leave (it's not a bluff, either). I'm paying £9.50 pm for the basic package, which I think is now around £26 pm. But the last time they renewed my contract I lost Eurosport (which I had previously) and gave me all the music channels (which I didn't have previously).

I've absolutely no interest in the music channels, so might give them a ring as you say, see what they can do.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
      It's a thought.

Weird thing is I haven't paid full price on my Sky for about 5 years now as I keep threatening to leave (it's not a bluff, either). I'm paying £9.50 pm for the basic package, which I think is now around £26 pm. But the last time they renewed my contract I lost Eurosport (which I had previously) and gave me all the music channels (which I didn't have previously).

I've absolutely no interest in the music channels, so might give them a ring as you say, see what they can do.
      Yeah, I play silly buggers every year too, and I never realised the music channels had stopped being free but I've never used them!

Comment

• Hi Guys,
        Re: Mark Williams
        I used to respect Williams until he hustled / played a number on poor Michael Holt, last season but one [Williams was depressed during this time about to retire] , in the match where they were both "hugging" before and after match instead shaking.
        Michael Holt during this period was playing the best ever snooker of his Life and was definitely on track for a Great Career, until he befriended a weasel like Williams. Holt was beating was well ahead and had Williams beat....But got hustled. Dear Mr Holt has not recovered after "The Welsh Hustle"...Michael careful who you befriend...

Leaving that aside, I ask you please to keep an eye on Williams. I have seen him doing this last five to six tournaments, starting from china. Whenever his opponent is taking a tough shot, Williams starts playing around with his towel, keeps scratching his face, or keep pulling his socks, turn his face to watch table behind him...

This is what we see on match [televised] tables, makes you wonder what he gets upto on other tables??? Of course he can only run this hustle against lesser players, as the top players wont put up. I have to congratulate the camera men for doing this great work by showing it out.

Comment

• Hi Guys,
          Re: Mark Williams
          I used to respect Williams until he hustled / played a number on poor Michael Holt, last season but one [Williams was depressed during this time about to retire] , in the match where they were both "hugging" before and after match instead shaking.

Michael Holt during this period was playing the best ever snooker of his Life and was definitely on track for a Great Career, until he befriended a weasel like Williams. Holt was was well ahead and had Williams beat....But got hustled. Dear Mr Holt has not recovered after "The Welsh Hustle"...Michael careful who you befriend...

Leaving that aside, I ask members please to keep an eye on Williams. I have seen him doing this last five to six tournaments, starting from china. Whenever his opponent is taking a tough shot, Williams starts playing around with his towel, keeps scratching his face, or keep pulling his socks, turn his face to watch table behind him...

This is what we see on match [televised] tables, makes you wonder what he gets upto on other tables??? Of course he can only run this hustle against lesser players, as the top players wont put up. I have to congratulate the camera men for doing this great work by showing it out.

Comment

• What a strange post for your second ever in 2 years , who cares if he is watching the other table ? I’ve seen loads of players doing that .

If you are concentrating at the table , how would you even notice that your opponent was looking at the other table .

And to suggest that the cameramen are involved is a ludicrous statement ........are you Ronnie in disguise !
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Pulling socks, turning his head, scratching his face! What shocking behaviour, he should sit perfectly still with his head in a vice ...
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Strange post, Williams is winning by playing fantastic snooker, nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                X