No announcement yet.

2018 Scottish Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superb quarter finals lined up. One top player in every match.

Comment

A Semi Final line up of …….Baird , Carrington , Burden & Wells please .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        A Semi Final line up of …….Baird , Carrington , Burden & Wells please .
        Yeah, that'd shake things up .... I wouldn't have any objection either!

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
          I must be all snookered out from the UK Championship. Just switched this on and could muster no enthusiasm whatsoever. I might check on the occasional match and probably watch the final, but I think I'm feeling like a lot of the top players are - in other words can't be bothered.
          Same here - especially as it's this silly BO7 stuff. Might watch the final (or the odd frame) if two of the outsiders get there though. Carrington-Wells is definitely a mouthwatering prospect ....

Comment

Originally Posted by crocodile View Post
            Yeah, that'd shake things up .... I wouldn't have any objection either!
            Think I'll revise what I just wrote - I hope Murphy wins it. The further he gets the less opportunity he'll have to do TV commentary, unless of course he starts commentating on his own victory afterwards ....

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
              Superb quarter finals lined up. One top player in every match.
              Yeah, that's certainly saying something if you think of some of the past BO7 bashes ....

Comment

https://sportstream365.com/other seams to be down anyone know what as happened to it or has it moved to a new site with a new domain name, also any more good live sports streams please for the snooker. hope this is just a temporary blip for sportsstream 365 and it get's sorted a.s.a.p. because it was a good sports website.
                Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Originally Posted by crocodile View Post
                  Think I'll revise what I just wrote - I hope Murphy wins it. The further he gets the less opportunity he'll have to do TV commentary, unless of course he starts commentating on his own victory afterwards ....
                  Is he that bad?

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
                    https://sportstream365.com/other seams to be down anyone know what as happened to it or has it moved to a new site with a new domain name, also any more good live sports streams please for the snooker. hope this is just a temporary blip for sportsstream 365 and it get's sorted a.s.a.p. because it was a good sports website.
                    Just search facebook for agtv, 147live etc for non english commentary or directly search in with snooker live or live snooker and the english one would pop up.

Comment

Murphy is through to the semis.

Comment

Foulds has just mentioned an incident in an earlier match where a player thumped the table so hard he suggested had it not been the last frame he may not have been able to continue anyway.

Anyone know who it was?
                        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by sharkster63 View Post
                          They are both very tough customers, I like bairds chances after seeing the match.
                          just lost 5-0
                          Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

Is he that bad?
                            No idea - it's just what I keep reading! Over here I don't get to hear him ....

Comment

Originally Posted by armstm View Post
                              just lost 5-0
                              Got up late, will have to watch it later tonight, Murphy must have played very well to beat Baird playing like he was against Carter. Good on him, he as put his time in and deserves what he gets. Cheers
                              I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Is he that bad?
                                He is to my ears. But this is Eurosport so I don't think it's likely he'll be in the coms box even when he does lose.
                                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Working...
                                X