Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
    Jimmy & Ronnie re-creating the Higgins blue in 82 - loved it

Much prefer this coverage with this type of thing in the intervals.
    Yeah, Jimmy got it in the end.

Comment

• Really feel bad for the loss in Alex Higgins. A pure entertainer.

Comment

• I may be showing my ignorance here, but what’s the flag by Mark Allen’s name? It’s not the Irish.

Oops! I am showing my ignorance. It’s the Northern Irish flag. Didn’t realise they had their own flag.
        Last edited by Billy; 16 December 2018, 08:39 PM.
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
          Yeah, Jimmy got it in the end.
          If anyone could do it, it would be Jimmy, plus he had the best view of it all those years ago.

Comment

Really feel bad for the loss in Alex Higgins. A pure entertainer.
            Totally agree he was the original showman.

Comment

• Forgot to say...........glad Murphy's playing and not commentating, i don't mind him when he's playing.......lol

Comment

• A horrible miscue by Shaun on the black. Toam I think it is again!

Comment

• Mark lucky with the fluke in his winning break, but Shaun was lucky with the fluke that won the match against Judd Trump. Any of them three winning is good imo

Comment

• Only just caught Allen's comments about his drinking. If he is drinking to stop himself feeling rough between the interval of a match then he's in danger of going the same way as another Northern Irish player. Hope he gets a handle on it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
                      Only just caught Allen's comments about his drinking. If he is drinking to stop himself feeling rough between the interval of a match then he's in danger of going the same way as another Northern Irish player. Hope he gets a handle on it.
                      Allen said that his wife told him not to consume alcohol.

Comment

• ?what is all the fuss?
                        From what I know, after the Quarterfinals he had a few drinks, and not much sleep; so he nearly lost the semi-final.
                        As he said in interview he did not give the semi-final the respect it deserved and had a night-out.
                        Lesson learnt
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I wonder where he puts it all ………...
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Sounds like a good reason to get drunk.
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                              I wonder where he puts it all ………...
                              In a secret cue case maybe

Comment

• Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
                                Only just caught Allen's comments about his drinking. If he is drinking to stop himself feeling rough between the interval of a match then he's in danger of going the same way as another Northern Irish player. Hope he gets a handle on it.
                                I didn't hear Mark Allen say that, do you have a link? I did hear Ronnie and Jimmy saying he should probably have a beer or 2 in the mid-session to keep himself feeling good, but I'm almost entirely certain they were taking the P. Simple bantz. He had a few beers through the week and won the tournament, big deal. Alex would probably have drank the same amount he had all week before the mid session interval, pissed in a plant pot and still won the tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X