No announcement yet.

2019 Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched a repeat of last year's final, got to say Allen looks better without the chin whiskers
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

And we're off! I know it should be all about the snooker, but I do feel at home with these Beeb events, and so far all present and correct. Hazel, Steve, John, Rob... JV back in the commentary box. I just hope DT's present as well and I'll be a happy bunny.
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

will be interesting to see what the players say after this event about the 10min practice on the match table.
        I remember reading an old article (1949/50) that players had practise on the match table and it was generally liked.
        Probably easier on the one or two table events, imagine on the eight table, roll on roll off events - I very much doubt this will be an option

Comment

I'm about to leave the house until late tonight. Does anyone happen to know if when you use Sky's series link option for the BBC2 schedule, it will also include the evening matches on the red button channel?
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

if you do BBC2 you have to do the Red Button channel as well; Sky981

like if you do a series link on ITV1 will it record on ITV3 - no

Comment

lovely 140 by Brecel

Comment

Yes, as expected Allen came back after trailing by 2 frames with one frame visits, Luca gave him a taste of his own medicine with that lovely 140.

Comment

What a start to this years Masters!! Nice to hear JV's voice back in the box, love it too when ever Ken mentions the blue "topside of the blew"!! :snooker:
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Such an easy long red in the corner pocket missed by Luca which paved the way for a decider.

Comment

The belgian bullet fires a lethal wound and the first upset of the tournament.

Comment

superb opening match!
                        well done Brecel - first win over Allen (if I heard Virgo right)

bodes well for the week

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                          I'm about to leave the house until late tonight. Does anyone happen to know if when you use Sky's series link option for the BBC2 schedule, it will also include the evening matches on the red button channel?
                          I have Match of the Day on series link, never bother watching much of it though. Should be ok for The Masters.

Comment

Sorry, RB probably different, oops.

Comment

the Red Button Channel on sky 981 is exactly the same as any channel, and works well, and unlike actually pressing the red button on your handset, you don't have to wait for that ticker in the top right corner of the screen, you can record and you can rewind, etc just like any channel

Comment

That was some quality snooker played in the afternoon. And that red in the decider was just ridiculous. Luca is on my favourite players, so I am pleased to see him put in such a great performance. Hope he can play to such a standard more often.

Comment

Working...
                                X