Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimMalone
    replied
    I think Kyren Wilson will be too strong today over the longer distance for David Gilbert. With a win Wilson would overtake Ding Junhui for #8 in the world.
    David Gilbert would break into the Top 16 for the first time with a title today.

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    Thanks Jonny that means a lot to me as I always try my worst.
    Like a German sausage? They're the wurst.

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
    That pun is terrible. Wash your mouth out, with some Listerine.
    Thanks Jonny that means a lot to me as I always try my worst.

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    Yep Kryten Wilson is in full force! Red Dwarfing the opposition.....
    That pun is terrible. Wash your mouth out, with some Listerine.

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    what steal to go 4-0 at MSI
    that will hurt Maguire
    Yep Kryten Wilson is in full force! Red Dwarfing the opposition.....

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    what steal to go 4-0 at MSI
    that will hurt Maguire

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
    I find this happens a bit with the Eurosport broadcast tournaments. Everything sounds like a kick. Figure that maybe the mic placement is closer. That, and the venues in these multitable setups are pressumably quite cavernous for acoustics
    Thanks Mark, hopefully I don't need a new tele then!

Leave a comment:

• Mark187187
    replied
    I find this happens a bit with the Eurosport broadcast tournaments. Everything sounds like a kick. Figure that maybe the mic placement is closer. That, and the venues in these multitable setups are pressumably quite cavernous for acoustics

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Is it just me, or has anyone else found the audio on this German Masters makes every contact sound "lead" heavy!!! ??

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Right!!!! C'mon then Mags, your talent deserves a win!

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Why aren’t Quest showing this? Arguably the best of the Euros and this is the one they decide not to run.

Leave a comment:

• crocodile
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    cracking results for Jones and Gilbert
    shame but they play each other next
    Not really perhaps, because it means that there'll be an outsider in the final, which always adds a bit of spice to a tournament ....

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    What a great interview , pleased for the lad . Seems to have put a lot of work in .

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    Bit of both. Gilbert played well and Selby was true to current form. Is his shot selection a bit too aggressive at the moment? I've thought this on a number of occasions recently. Maybe all the criticism of his style of play has got to him, he does seem somewhat less inclined to run for cover these days. There were quite a few shots from him today which I thought were just not worth the risk/reward, shots I doubt he'd have considered a year or two ago.

-
    You're not alone on this. I've noticed this as well. He goes for shots he shouldn't go for IMO. Maybe that is also because his safety game is far down from the level he possessed from 2014-2017 ca. When you remember these days, there was hardly a shot, his opponents could play without pressure.

Leave a comment:

• peterpackage
    replied
    Do you think the top players didn't want to win this ?

There is no way if there were trying their hardest, that Judd, Ding, Robbo and Williams would have all lost

I think they want to go back to England now and get ready for the next few local ranking tournaments
    Last edited by peterpackage; 2 February 2019, 07:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X