X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomwalker147
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    shame for Wakelin played so well to get the decider but fluffed the second from last red leaving Higgins a chance which he does.
    good match
    It took several beers and plenty of P*ss taking/words of wisdom to help Chris get over that one this weekend!

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    2019 German Masters

shame for Wakelin played so well to get the decider but fluffed the second from last red leaving Higgins a chance which he does.
    good match

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    2019 German Masters

yep the first frame I thought Kleckers had it as he was playing well and the Trump potted that long red and it was one-way traffic really from then one. Trump playing well and hope it continues after the hols

Leave a comment:

• Hal
    replied
    Followed by 137 total clearance (perhaps) .... Have not seen such a great performance in a long time. Great steal first frame, frame winning break next one, maximum and total clearance afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    2019 German Masters

yep 147
    sweet

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Has Trump just made a 147 , live scoring went off at 140 .

Posted at the same time

Leave a comment:

• Hal
    replied
    Beautiful maximum by Trump. Amazing break.

Leave a comment:

• tomwalker147
    replied
    Carrington takes an early 57-0 lead...

Hawkins pots the last reds with blues and pink (black near the rail)
    pots the colours, the brown on the baulk cushion, down to the blue on the pink spot, the pink on the black spot and black along the rail to win.

Much fist pumping from Hawkins - I think he wanted that win
    what a great dish Dean, I thought it was a strange choice leaving the blue on the pink spot for the entirety of the clearance considering the brown was where it was but he took them lovely!

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Carrington takes an early 57-0 lead...

Hawkins pots the last reds with blues and pink (black near the rail)
    pots the colours, the brown on the baulk cushion, down to the blue on the pink spot, the pink on the black spot and black along the rail to win.

Much fist pumping from Hawkins - I think he wanted that win

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Carrington pinches the 8th frame with the pink and black to go to a decider with Hawkins

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    They certainly do - the arena is unique for snooker and the atmosphere as you say is fantastic; may not be the best view to watch but the whole space feels from the TV superb
    If I went anywhere else for an event, it would be this one
    How good would it be for their enthusiasm if they could produce a real threat of their own in a player?

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    They certainly do - the arena is unique for snooker and the atmosphere as you say is fantastic; may not be the best view to watch but the whole space feels from the TV superb
    If I went anywhere else for an event, it would be this one

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    it is the Qualifiers being played down at Barnsley, the main event is next year yes, but the qualifiers are on now, on Eurosport Player

since 2011 the main event has been early February with the qualifiers the previous December
    Ah, thanks. I clearly don't follow the schedules as closely as yourself and didn't realise you were talking about the Qs. I'd have been gutted had it not been televised. The Germans love their snooker and I've always loved the atmos for this one.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post

But we're still in 2018.

Anyway, is it not being covered this year or have we just not reached the tv stages yet?

I've never known the GM be played this close to Christmas?
    it is the Qualifiers being played down at Barnsley, the main event is next year yes, but the qualifiers are on now, on Eurosport Player

since 2011 the main event has been early February with the qualifiers the previous December
    Last edited by DeanH; 19 December 2018, 04:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• the lone wolf
    replied
    Matthew Stevens played well to beat Brecel 5-3
    It's good to see Stevens playing well again

Leave a comment:

Working...
X