X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fkhan
    replied
    Originally Posted by trying View Post
    What on earth chalk is Higgins using?! Whatever it is it's leaving awful chalk marks!
    Didn’t notice his chalk but if it’s leaving marks then it might be the light green Traingle or Master, both very good otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• trying
    replied
    What on earth chalk is Higgins using?! Whatever it is it's leaving awful chalk marks!

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
    Would like to see a slo-mo but I think Mark hit the red very very thin. So thin the red didn't move.
    Maybe, it looked more like a foul to me though.

Leave a comment:

• Nifty50
    replied
    Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
    The ref missed the foul on the pink in the decider I think.
    Would like to see a slo-mo but I think Mark hit the red very very thin. So thin the red didn't move.

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    The ref missed the foul on the pink in the decider I think.

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
    There actually doesn't come a specially memorable match to my mind, but I'm pretty sure nearly all of the encounters between Higgins and Dott have been better than this...
    Without cheating and looking it up, I'll go for the SF of the Malta Cup in 2005, when Higgins played superbly to lead something like 5-2, only for Dott to come back and beat him in the deciding frame. Dott then went on to lose 9-7 to Stephen Hendry in the final, which turned out to be Hendry's last ever ranking title. :smile:

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    MJW marches through!

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Kishan is playing great. He deserves to win this decider.

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    The difference in the audio between BBC and Quest is like night and day.

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    I thought this was being televised on bbc but no sign? Who has got the coverage?
    I'm watching on the BBC red button just now 601 on freeview, it's also on Quest, 37.

Leave a comment:

• trying
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Try BBC 2 Wales and possibly the Red Button channel (Sky981) check times though as BBC is renowned for not showing much live.
    Eurosport is available live and possibly Quest.
    Found it. Eurosport. :encouragement: Don't know why bbc bother if they aren't going to cover it properly.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    I thought this was being televised on bbc but no sign? Who has got the coverage?
    Try BBC 2 Wales and possibly the Red Button channel (Sky981) check times though as BBC is renowned for not showing much live.
    Eurosport is available live and possibly Quest.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    There actually doesn't come a specially memorable match to my mind, but I'm pretty sure nearly all of the encounters between Higgins and Dott have been better than this...

Leave a comment:

• trying
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Zhou beats Maguire 4-3.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X