No announcement yet.

2019 Welsh Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My god, the cue power from Un-Nooh. It’s better than Trump’s. Look at some of his screw shots today. May I know what cue he is using presently?
    Last edited by fkhan; 11 February 2019, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
      Un-Nooh finally gets over the line after missing like 12 chances of ending the match.
      And he missed most of those chances by a country mile, quite incredible really. Maybe he'd be a little more comfortable if someone could find him a shirt that wasn't 3 sizes too large for him.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Zhou beats Maguire 4-3.

Comment

I thought this was being televised on bbc but no sign? Who has got the coverage?

Comment

There actually doesn't come a specially memorable match to my mind, but I'm pretty sure nearly all of the encounters between Higgins and Dott have been better than this...

Comment

Originally Posted by trying View Post
              I thought this was being televised on bbc but no sign? Who has got the coverage?
              Try BBC 2 Wales and possibly the Red Button channel (Sky981) check times though as BBC is renowned for not showing much live.
              Eurosport is available live and possibly Quest.
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                Try BBC 2 Wales and possibly the Red Button channel (Sky981) check times though as BBC is renowned for not showing much live.
                Eurosport is available live and possibly Quest.
                Found it. Eurosport. :encouragement: Don't know why bbc bother if they aren't going to cover it properly.

Comment

Originally Posted by trying View Post
                  I'm watching on the BBC red button just now 601 on freeview, it's also on Quest, 37.

Comment

The difference in the audio between BBC and Quest is like night and day.

Comment

Kishan is playing great. He deserves to win this decider.

Comment

MJW marches through!

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                          There actually doesn't come a specially memorable match to my mind, but I'm pretty sure nearly all of the encounters between Higgins and Dott have been better than this...
                          Without cheating and looking it up, I'll go for the SF of the Malta Cup in 2005, when Higgins played superbly to lead something like 5-2, only for Dott to come back and beat him in the deciding frame. Dott then went on to lose 9-7 to Stephen Hendry in the final, which turned out to be Hendry's last ever ranking title. :smile:

Comment

The ref missed the foul on the pink in the decider I think.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                              The ref missed the foul on the pink in the decider I think.
                              Would like to see a slo-mo but I think Mark hit the red very very thin. So thin the red didn't move.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                                Would like to see a slo-mo but I think Mark hit the red very very thin. So thin the red didn't move.
                                Maybe, it looked more like a foul to me though.

Comment

Working...
                                X