X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
    Dominic's opponent didn't show up! Wonder if Dom had any prior knowledge of this.

Could have had a lie in this morning!
    Was thinking exactly the same !

Leave a comment:

• bobmikeking
    replied
    Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
    Congrats to Neil Robertson, his already 15th ranking title, though most of them have been minor ones lately.
    Didn't see much of the second session, but at least some exciting safety duels. Seemed that Robertson's long potting was way off. Still have him as a candidate for the World Championship, though funnily enough I'd give him a slightly better chance had he not won here. It's actually hard for me to see him win a third ranking title this season with his lack in consistency.
    I think he said the new baby is due around the time of the Gibraltar Open, that could really motivate him. Or he could be tired out from lack of sleep, changing nappies etc.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Congrats to Neil Robertson, his already 15th ranking title, though most of them have been minor ones lately.
    Didn't see much of the second session, but at least some exciting safety duels. Seemed that Robertson's long potting was way off. Still have him as a candidate for the World Championship, though funnily enough I'd give him a slightly better chance had he not won here. It's actually hard for me to see him win a third ranking title this season with his lack in consistency.

Leave a comment:

• Nifty50
    replied
    Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    Looks like it has affected him , 2 frames up already !
    Dominic's opponent didn't show up! Wonder if Dom had any prior knowledge of this.

Could have had a lie in this morning!
    Last edited by Nifty50; 18 February 2019, 11:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
    Bit "off thread" but not the best preparation for China Qualifier for Dominic. He plays tomorrow at 10.00 and needs to get himself from Cardiff to Channick.
    Looks like it has affected him , 2 frames up already !

Leave a comment:

• bobmikeking
    replied
    Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    Looks like the Great White shark smelt blood and went on the attack! Deserved win I'd have to say.
    I agree he did deserve it, not a game I will be watching a replay of though.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    To lose a 7-3 lead and then win the match with a break like that was quite incredible.

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Looks like the Great White shark smelt blood and went on the attack! Deserved win I'd have to say.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by bobmikeking View Post
    Pretty sure he has already said if he drops off the tour this year he is retiring and might go into commentary. Possibly he has already made up his mind and just wants to enjoy his final year.
    Yes he has said this.

Leave a comment:

• bobmikeking
    replied
    Big frame straight to horrible kiss

Leave a comment:

• pottr
    replied
    Big Frame, that one.

Leave a comment:

• bobmikeking
    replied
    Pretty sure he has already said if he drops off the tour this year he is retiring and might go into commentary. Possibly he has already made up his mind and just wants to enjoy his final year.

Leave a comment:

• pottr
    replied
    I imagine he's being compensated financially and might be in the 'who needs a trip to China' camp?

Leave a comment:

• Nifty50
    replied
    Bit "off thread" but not the best preparation for China Qualifier for Dominic. He plays tomorrow at 10.00 and needs to get himself from Cardiff to Channick.

Leave a comment:

• bobmikeking
    replied
    I wish they wouldn't change camera angles as much as they do, as often as they do, so it would be easier to see things like that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X