Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pottr
    replied
    If you look at a shot long enough, you'll see a problem.

You can see how important this is to both of them, neither play is in stroke.

Leave a comment:

• bobmikeking
    replied
    Looks like he has a lot of tension in his cuing arm to me, not sure what is going on with him

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Not often I agree with Willie Thorne , but that was Selby like from Robertson in the way he went negative . Can’t believe that he didn’t play the black with 2 reds left , and chose to play the brown . Didn’t even get the brown safe .

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Can't work out if Bingo just wants it's too much? Some of his mistakes and misses are getting hard to explain.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    The 5-3-lead at (virtual) halftime could be a dangerous result for Robertson. He will feel that he could have had an even bigger lead. On the contrary Bingham will be relieved to be still within striking distance and as always he will put on a tough fight.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    2019 Welsh Open

the monitors in the arena do not do replays, would love to see a replay of the Bingham swerve plant.

ah come on Bingham!
    Last edited by DeanH; 17 February 2019, 07:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    If Robertson wins this sixth frame it's game over I think.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by Hey View Post
    Robertson is looking sharp
    And it's great to see. I think over the last 3-4 seasons Robertson has been just about the only person who couldn't see something was missing from his game.

Leave a comment:

• Hey
    replied
    Robertson is looking sharp

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Willie Thorne or Darren Morgan?
    No, the presenter. Don't know his name.

Bingham entitled to play for 4 snookers, of course, but I don't think he won himself many fans there. Had that been Robertson or Selby there'd have been cries of gamesmanship.

Leave a comment:

• Zelig
    replied
    2-1, but I have the feeling that that if Robbo does not lose concentration anymore the evening session will be short

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    On a side note this BBC W presenter is God-awful! He clearly has no interest in, or knowledge of, the game.
    Willie Thorne or Darren Morgan?

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
    He's right though. Bingham has now lost 12 consecutive frames against Robertson.
    Yeah, fair play. I bow to his better knowledge. Clearly called it right judging on how things have gone.

This BBC W presenter, however, is God-awful! He clearly has no interest in, or knowledge of, the game.
    Last edited by Billy; 17 February 2019, 02:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Think that fist pump though a bit ironic also showed that he was really relieved to get that frame finally.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Dominic stressing it's important Bingham gets a frame on the board quickly. Calm down Dom. Someone had to win the opening frame
    He's right though. Bingham has now lost 12 consecutive frames against Robertson. Mentally it would be important to win one of the first few in this match and at least not be 0-4 down at the interval.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X