Players Championship 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    I also noted later in the match when Barry was at the table and needed extns on the extended rest and his cues extn, that the referee reminded him (Barry) that he needed to pass him the rest! Given that Barry had to dismantle everything this request seemed a little bit early yet again and I think Barry's face notes this. (Almost looks like he thinks "give me a chance will you!!)

Anyone else get a view on that one?
    I thought the same. Over zealous referee.

I think it was that which rattled Ronnie on the colour nomination too. I'm not saying Ronnie was right in getting stroppy though.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
      I was thinking that the fist pump was because there had been a bit of previous and Ronnie didn't want to shake his hand.
      I thought a fist bump was an action of endearment?
      "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
      National Snooker Expo
      25-27 October 2019
      http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
        I thought a fist bump was an action of endearment?
        Yeah agreed. Just thought it strange thing to do. Traditional handshake is normal etiquette. Is Ronnie that friendly with Terry that he decides to do "an act of endearment"?
        Difficult to work out what's in Ronnie's mind at times. I remember him taking the hump with Marcel Echhard for no apparent reason. Just think he didn't like him.
        Oh well never mind.

Comment

My theory is that it is all about Barry Hearn. Every time Barry says something like 'the game would survive without/ isn't all about one player', Ronnie does something to show that he is different and is treated different to other players. I think he thinks he's done a lot for the game, and is after what he thinks the game owes him- which isn't part of Barry Hearns script.

I don't care for Ronnie off the table (although the Australian accent did make me laugh), but I can certainly tolerate him more than Bazza.

Comment

It's all about the #ranking points mate!! Good on ya cobba!!
            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Mountains and molehills come to mind, anything to have a go at the bloke, still if we didn't have this dumb arse miss rule none of this crap would happen.
              Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
              but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                It's all about the #ranking points mate!! Good on ya cobba!!
                Even Hendry couldn't keep a straight face
                National Snooker Expo
                25-27 October 2019

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                  My theory is that it is all about Barry Hearn. Every time Barry says something like 'the game would survive without/ isn't all about one player', Ronnie does something to show that he is different and is treated different to other players. I think he thinks he's done a lot for the game, and is after what he thinks the game owes him- which isn't part of Barry Hearns script.

I don't care for Ronnie off the table (although the Australian accent did make me laugh), but I can certainly tolerate him more than Bazza.
                  Yeah. It would appear that BH / WS have a lot to do with ROS' attitude...
                  National Snooker Expo
                  25-27 October 2019

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
                    Mountains and molehills come to mind, anything to have a go at the bloke, still if we didn't have this dumb arse miss rule none of this crap would happen.
                    Agree with the miss rule. There has got to be a better way or better ruling?
                    What that is, who knows...
                    National Snooker Expo
                    25-27 October 2019

Comment

We'll never know if Willie Thorne has a big willy :biggrin-new:
                      sigpic
                      Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

This Selby vs Higgins match is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Ever notice how Selby is constantly smoothing the cloth with his hand, like he's manipulating the playing field to get an advantage

Comment

Originally Posted by Hey View Post
                            Ever notice how Selby is constantly smoothing the cloth with his hand, like he's manipulating the playing field to get an advantage
                            He's not smoothing the cloth at all, he's brushing away the chalk

Comment

Originally Posted by Hey View Post
                              Ever notice how John isn't constantly wiping the chalk away with his hand. It's like he's purposely leaving them to gain an advantage.

Comment

Gilbert is in front. I didn't expect such a close match.

Comment

Working...
                                X