Coral tour chanpionchip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by stephenm2682 View Post
    So was Ronnie out played in this session losing it 5-3?
    Yep...should be a good one in the evening

Comment

• Ah ok, from the earlier comments I thought Ronnie had let it slip some what

Comment

• Originally Posted by stephenm2682 View Post
        Ah ok, from the earlier comments I thought Ronnie had let it slip some what
        He did, really shouldn't have come out losing that session and had enough chances to win it. Missed a pink for 7-3 at the start which completely rejuvenated Neil, he played much better after that frame.

Comment

• Set up nicely. Best of 25s run the risk of an early finish, as the last session is a couple of frames shorter than a typical final, but this one could go late

Comment

• I'm playing tonight so will miss it, will set the pvr and watch it tomorow morning so don't tell me the result OK, as if you would :love_heart:
            Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
            but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• Originally Posted by vmax View Post
              I'm playing tonight so will miss it, will set the pvr and watch it tomorow morning so don't tell me the result OK, as if you would :love_heart:
              Notice with the ITV4 coverage my PVR stops at the scheduled time, even if it runs over. Might be worth recording the programme after as well.

Comment

• I know I'm late on this, but..... why the fist bumps from Ronnie to the officials?

Comment

• Originally Posted by thevenue2 View Post
                  I know I'm late on this, but..... why the fist bumps from Ronnie to the officials?
                  He's been doing it a while now. I think it's just quicker. Plus there's less chance of encountering a sweaty palm.
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Where is MC Rob Walker nowadays? My fav MC. I don't see him at the matches. The present MC for this tourney is good but his intro of the players gets repetitive.
                    Last edited by fkhan; 24 March 2019, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                      Where is MC Rob Walker nowadays? My fav MC. I don't see him at the matches. The present MC for this tourney is good but his intro of the players gets repititive.
                      He's been at some tournaments doing the post match interviews with the losing players (in a hallway, that kind of thing). Not sure whether with Eurosport or ITV but still around.

Comment

• Before he was famous, Rob Walker was a guest on TFI Fridays. He was showing off his 'talent'. It popped up on some clip show, had to look twice. Sure it's on Youtube. Maybe he's decides to focus on that so he's cut down his hours MCing 😜

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                          Where is MC Rob Walker nowadays? My fav MC. I don't see him at the matches. The present MC for this tourney is good but his intro of the players gets repititive.
                          I think Rob only MCs on the 'big three' for the beeb. The voice of the guy who does these ITV tournies really grates on me.
                          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                            Before he was famous, Rob Walker was a guest on TFI Fridays. He was showing off his 'talent'. It popped up on some clip show, had to look twice. Sure it's on Youtube. Maybe he's decides to focus on that so he's cut down his hours MCing ��
                            Blimey! I remember him first time round.

Comment

• Ronnies doing good at getting to 30 or 40 and losing the frames

Comment

• Well we have a battle on. Both of them with different styles but both finding ways to get each frame.
                                Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                                Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                                Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
                                X