Coral tour chanpionchip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coral tour chanpionchip

Hi! How I could be able to watch this from Finland? Youtube?

On FB, search for snooker live or agtv, agtv snooker, agtv 4u, agtv live etc.

Comment

Excited for some longer format matches. Here's hoping the championship expands in the years to come, so we have more players over the longer distance. If so it could become a big event on the calendar.

Comment

Indeed, I'm not at all keen on the constant short format BO7 etc. Obviously it has its place in the early stages of tournaments but I think it devalues the game when the quarter/semis/finals or whatever are the same short format. If I'm honest I'm not keen on the 8 man format either, it seems more like a showcase of those few players than a tournament.

Comment

This tournament has a place for sure - long format and top 8. couldn't ask for more. mouth watering matchups.

Comment

Ronnie looks like he his hitting the ball well

Comment

The balls are being changed mid way. Has this happened before?

Comment

Coral tour chanpionchip

as Neal just said Thorburn asked a set to be washed; also Alex Higgins once ask for a set to be warmed up (exhibition match I believe) and the used a microwave! [maybe urban myth ]
                I have heard of a set being changed at a mid session (can't recall the players/event)
                but don't recall any during a session
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by arsalanjami View Post
                  This tournament has a place for sure - long format and top 8. couldn't ask for more. mouth watering matchups.
                  I'm not sure...
                  Long matches, a respectful mindful quiet audience, two sessions per match?
                  ----
                  Liven it up a bit with a 30 sec shot clock and a roudey, drunk loud mob of an audience!
                  Yep! That's what I vote for
                  "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                  National Snooker Expo
                  25-27 October 2019
                  http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    as Neal just said Thorburn asked a set to be washed; also Alex Higgins once ask for a set to be warmed up (exhibition match I believe) and the used a microwave! [maybe urban myth ]
                    I have heard of a set being changed at a mid session (can't recall the players/event)
                    but don't recall any during a session
                    I thought it was Jimmy White that wanted his balls microwaved?

Comment

Is Selby-Robertson being televised at all? Or just the O'Sullivan match?

Edit: Never mind, found it. :smile:
                      Last edited by Odrl; 19 March 2019, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Why does the Coral series of events count as world ranking tournaments when the Masters doesn't?
                        :snooker:

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Comment

Table 1 - https://www.bisai8.com/player/zb/41612743888/
                          Table 2 - https://www.bisai8.com/player/zb/40632043940/

Comment

Microwave the balls, that is funny. Is it because there were no table heaters back then?

Comment

Coral tour chanpionchip

there has been heated tables (heated oil pipes under the table) for many years but maybe at this exhibition evening they did not have such
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                              X