Coral tour chanpionchip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Woody001 View Post
    Considering it's a top tourney, did anyone else scratch their head as to why the reff on table 2 would have to do all his own scoring with that tv remote. Miss called, use the remote etc.

Why couldn't they have the same set up for both tables.
    Money, always down to money

I think only the WSC has markers on both tables.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Trump is absolutely terrifying when he has momentum on a comeback. He's replaced Selby as the best at it.

Comment

Yes, nice comeback. He would have got annoyed and given up on that match a year or two ago.

Comment

Well done Neil, Selby's shenanigans back again in frames 15 & 16 but ultimately failed
          Ronnie looking awesome again last night, Williams threw it away this afternoon with a terrible miss in the decider after playing the shot of the tournament to get in.
          Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
          but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Why are there no details on the frame score available on the world snooker web anymore? I mean frame scores and 50+ breaks. That was a great feature, hope they will put it back soon. It gave you at least some inside how did the each match go, in case you missed it and even if you saw it, to check the statistics. I really liked it.

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
              Well done Neil, Selby's shenanigans back again in frames 15 & 16 but ultimately failed
              Ronnie looking awesome again last night, Williams threw it away this afternoon with a terrible miss in the decider after playing the shot of the tournament to get in.
              And what about Robbo walking around the table 10 times and taking a age for a simple 3 foot red?

Comment

Lol, I so love Hendry's attitude towards the near stalemate status of this ROS vBingo frame. You can tell if it was him he smash the red and pot the blue. Haahaa. Love him.
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Woah, just under an hour that marathon frame. The blue spoiled it all.

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                    You can tell if it was him he smash the red and pot the blue. Haahaa. Love him.
                    He had a point. I mean I love a tactical game but this was like chess with only one pawn per player *

* Quite possibly one of the worst analogies in the history of analogies.
                    Last edited by Billy; 20 March 2019, 08:45 PM.
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                      He had a point. I mean I love a tactical game but this was like chess with only one pawn per player *

Dull as dish water Billy, I'd rather have watched Kryten Wilson...
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        And what about Robbo walking around the table 10 times and taking a age for a simple 3 foot red?
                        Simply getting his own back on Selby doing that every shot. Ref should have had a word, they have had a directive from Hearn and need to implement it.

Ronnie tonight facing a frame ball yellow left handed and that woman in the audience with the silly sunflower hat on right in his eyeline, couldn't keep a straight face. Didn't want to upset her so blamed the blokes either side of her, priceless
                        Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                        but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                          [...] I'd rather have watched Kryten Wilson...
                          No, it wasn't that bad.
                          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
                            Ronnie tonight facing a frame ball yellow left handed and that woman in the audience with the silly sunflower hat on right in his eyeline, couldn't keep a straight face. Didn't want to upset her so blamed the blokes either side of her, priceless
                            There did appear to be some suspicious hand gesturing on the part of these three people. Every time he got down on the shot, at least one of them would do something; lean forward, touch their face, cover their mouth, scratch their nose...

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post

I thought that was an excellent analogy.
                              Hendry was priceless in commentary ... said nothing for about ten minutes and then, absolutely deadpan: 'So what's your favourite food, Phil?'

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                                namely Jill Douglas having no clue about snooker
                                I hadn't noticed, but the presenter's job is essentially to read the autocue and facilitate the experts, which seems to work very well.

Comment

Working...
                                X