Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad miss from Robbie. Black off spot for the match

Comment

If Robbie wins it'll blow the tournament wide open...
      M. Williams, Selby, Higgins, Hawkins all taking early baths and Allen withdrew
      "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
      National Snooker Expo
      25-27 October 2019
      http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

I knew I should not have said anything earlier
        Trump showing his form with some gritty determination to pull the match back.

come'n Robbie!
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

You didn't see the regulation Black he missed for the mstch. The grit is from Robbie here...

Comment

I meant earlier when Robbie was up

I am watching with half-an-eye whilst at work...
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
              If Robbie wins it'll blow the tournament wide open...
              M. Williams, Selby, Higgins, Hawkins all taking early baths and Allen withdrew
              Yes, Day and Perry too.

Comment

Good win for Robbie. Struggled over the line, and Judd will be disappointed with all the chances he missed in the decider after the effort to get back into the match.

Nice to see Ken get a win which should keep him on the tour. Played really well.

Comment

Yeah, Ken has two big victories in the recent times. ROS and MJW.

Comment

This is a tough one. It is an important tournament rankingswise for some of the fringe players, or top players after a particular goal, but i think most top players don't want to spend the energy here, they want to save it for the Worlds.

Trump, Selby and Williams, all who lost, i don't think they care

With some strategic losses, Judd has taken some of the pressure off going into the worlds

He is no longer the 'hot hand'

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                      Yeah, Ken has two big victories in the recent times. ROS and MJW.
                      Didn't he last beat O'Sullivan 16 years ago? I would hardly call that recent times. :smile:

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                        Didn't he last beat O'Sullivan 16 years ago? I would hardly call that recent times. :smile:
                        My bad, I was thinking about their uk championship match which ROS pinched on the decider. I thought Ken won it, but not.

Comment

And that's all for Ding. He just didn't seem focused today.
                          Chris from Canada

Comment

Only decent final now would be Robertson v Lisowski

for me anyway,apart from Brecel, not fussed about all other players left

Comment

Weird event, isn't it? The China Open usually has a very high standard of play, and the business end is usually full of top players, but the last64 round has been shocking this year. :smile:

Still some quality players left though, and also a few of the younger players who have been on the verge of a big breakthrough for a while now. This is the second most luxurious tournament of the entire season, so unless it's Robertson, Bingham or Maguire (or one of the real veterans), someone will be winning the biggest title of their career this week. :smile:

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                                Weird event, isn't it?
                                Having to miss out on this one cos Quest aren't covering it, but I'd be interested to know if they've managed to break the one dozen mark for crowd attendance.
                                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Working...
                                X