2019 World championship qualifiers and draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
    Yan is starting to remind me more and more of Ding. He gives the impression that there's 1000 places he'd rather be than at a snooker table competing against his opponent. Plus he's playing like complete garbage.
    I take it back. He played some great snookers and stuck it out to win that frame. 7-6 Game on.

Comment

• Michael Judge still 8-7 ahead against Xiao Guodong. That would be an upset I'd never have called.

Comment

• Is anyone able to update me on Sunny Akani's progress in the qualifiers? Love to see him through to the TV stages.
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
          Is anyone able to update me on Sunny Akani's progress in the qualifiers? Love to see him through to the TV stages.
          Site for you to bookmark..

http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp...e=21&event=743

Comment

• Two deciders and Mei is close to making it three.

Comment

Thanks, Stony. Sorry, I'm a lazy bugger.
              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Cahill vs Judge for a spot at the Crucible. A player not on the tour against a player who wasn't even originally in the qualifying. Will be a great story either way.

Comment

Cahill vs Judge for a spot at the Crucible. A player not on the tour against a player who wasn't even originally in the qualifying. Will be a great story either way.
                  one of them will be the first ever amateur to qualify for the Crucible , thats why i love sport in general

Comment

• Can you get in to watch the qualifiers?

Comment

• there is an audience there, small and sitting in the dark
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        love "Mr Blue Sky"
                        I loved everything ELO did one of the best bands ever and Jeff Lynne still looks the same as he did he the 70's he's seamed to have not aged at all, lol what a coincidence radio 2 playing Hold on Tight by ELO as I type this post
                        Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

• Good start for jimmy, 3-1 up, hopefully can push on now.
                          Blown away

Comment

• Originally Posted by jw147 View Post
                            Good start for jimmy, 3-1 up, hopefully can push on now.
                            he is hanging in there but one frame down now (4-3)

"come on Jimmy!"
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Disappointing day for the Thai players. I thought Noppon Saengkham had a good chance to get to the Crucible this year. Thepchaiya Un-Nooh is the last hope.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                                he is hanging in there but one frame down now (4-3)

"come on Jimmy!"
                                The eighth frame was a good one for him. Definitely seeing some of the Jimmy magic. The brown in particular was a good one

Comment

Working...
                                X