No announcement yet.

2019 World championship qualifiers and draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O'Connor having the week of his career ! 2 nil up already , would love to see him at The Crucible .

No one plumping for Michael Georgiou , another guy that I would like to see on the TV stages .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• wish they would balance Neal's sound level with Rob's, he is a bit low
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• pronunciation again - why is Rob Walker calling Yan Bingtao "bingchow"?

Comment

• at last, Georgiou match

Comment

• One 7-2, one 6-3 and the rest 5-4. Tomorrow afternoon is going to be great.

Comment

• remember, the next session starts at 17:00 BST

Comment

• Should be a great evening.

Comment

• please can someone tell Neal Foulds to turn up his mic level, he is so quiet compared to Rob!

Comment

• Did I see that Dominic Dale is going to retire as he is off the tour now?

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      Did I see that Dominic Dale is going to retire as he is off the tour now?
                      Waiting for Dom to tell us what he's doing. He still qualifies for next season as he's currently in top 8 of the current season list. I thought I'd heard an interview where he'd said that at 48 (?) he was a bit too long in the tooth.

Comment

• that is what I thought, snooker.org has him at #5 so on tour, so when I heard he was retiring I thought strange

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                          please can someone tell Neal Foulds to turn up his mic level, he is so quiet compared to Rob!
                          Very annoying.

Comment

• I think Zhao Xintong is going to end up a better player than Yang Bingtao or Zhou Yuelong. To me he has the highest ceiling of all of the Chinese youngsters.

Comment

• Fairly sure I'm not the only one who's a little sad.....

Check out @WhirlwindFanIan’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/WhirlwindFanIan/status/1117882054790631425?s=09
                              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• It's sad in a way, because it's been a long time coming (pressuming he doesn't get another wildcard for the tour). He was never going to retire on his own terms because he loves the game too much to quit. Honestly, I'm surprised he's lasted this long. Always been a big supporter, but haven't had much to cheer about last 10-15 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X