No announcement yet.

2019 World championship qualifiers and draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a number of those I'd like to see through to the TV stages, and Sunny Akini is high on that list.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Ali Carter looks a cert to make the TV stage .

Not many Top 16 would want him at The Crucible for their first match .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        Ali Carter looks a cert to make the TV stage .

Not many Top 16 would want him at The Crucible for their first match .
        ROS in that list? :wink:
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          ROS in that list? :wink:
          Yep. That would ice the cake of his quarter, if Judd gets his cue back.

Comment

I don't have much time recently, so no analysis, but I'll still (wild) pick who'll make the main tournament:

Chris Wakelin
            Liang Wenbo
            Tom Ford
            Robert Milkins
            Graeme Dott
            Li Hang
            Hossein Vafaei
            Yan Bingtao
            Ali Carter
            Ricky Walden
            Lyu Haotian
            Mark Joyce
            Michael Holt
            Mark King
            Noppon Saengkham
            Martin O'Donnell

Comment

Eurosport Player is showing a couple of tables, so I assume they will be on Betfair etc.

Comment

yep currently tables 1 and 3, so maybe they will bounce to others as and when sessions end

Comment

I see that Michael Judge as replaced Zhang Jiankang (China) to play Peter Lines any reason and why is it due to visa problems and anyone know why Micheal Judge was his replacement.
                  Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
                    I see that Michael Judge as replaced Zhang Jiankang (China) to play Peter Lines any reason and why is it due to visa problems and anyone know why Micheal Judge was his replacement.
                    He's Irish amateur champion at the moment. Pressume that put him in a standby position.

Comment

I see a change of Referee in frame 7 between the match against Noppon Saengkham and Adam Stefanow, any reason why I noticed that Adam was having a word with the referee in frame six, not sure what it was all about, or if he wanted a change of referee. Watching match on AGTV Snooker facebook page.
                      Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
                        I see a change of Referee in frame 7 between the match against Noppon Saengkham and Adam Stefanow, any reason why I noticed that Adam was having a word with the referee in frame six, not sure what it was all about, or if he wanted a change of referee. Watching match on AGTV Snooker facebook page.
                        Depends on the matches they are scheduled to officiate, and the required length of breaks between sometimes they are relieved by another ref.

Comment

Yet again, poor coverage on Eurosport. Two channels each showing nothing more than wide angle views of the arena.

Comment

I guess the evening session has not started yet. You are watching the ending of the afternoon session.

Comment

At least three games were still in progress for the past 3/4 hr and no coverage on either channel. Coverage just resumed.

Comment

Did they have the same 2 tables (1&3) this afternoon?

It's the same 2 as this morning and neither are vaguely close...

Comment

Working...
                                X