Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odrl
    replied
    When Allen was past snookers required in the opening frame, I never thought he would find himself 5-0 down two hours later. :smile: Good stuff from Zhou Yuelong in the last three frames.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    I'm glad the tables don't play that easy.

Though I think you are exaggerating things, cause their have been so many century breaks, the tables can't be THAT difficult.

Leave a comment:

• cueman
    replied
    Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    The table Bingham and Dott are playing on does seem slow . The yellow Dott missed hardly bounced off of the cushion .
    World snooker should be ashamed that the tables are playing so poorly. All season the conditions have been very good, and the big tournament the showcase event of the year and yet again the tables are sub standard.

I'm just surprised more has not been made of it. We've seen return of heavy contacts, dead cushions, unresponsive cloths, pack of reds not splitting well. How are we supposed to see the players perform to their best.

Could be a bit of a conspiracy though to get a few shocks in the first week and once the cloths get changed suddenly conditions will improve and so will the play. These days I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if this is true.

Leave a comment:

• Steve748
    replied
    Can't believe bullrun threw a frame away

Leave a comment:

• the lone wolf
    replied
    Bingham lucky to be 9-6 up, should be 8-7...
    Go on Dotti-lad!!!

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Allen as always a scruffy looking specimen. Has this Zhou guy come from China via Glasgow with that getup he has on?

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Zhou seems to draw confidence out of Allen's poor display. Won the third frame with a high break and is on the way to do the same again in the fourth.

Leave a comment:

• neuronic
    replied
    Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    How bad is he playing ! Good job he only needs one more frame , anymore and you would fancy Dott to beat him .
    Yeah, he didn't deserve that frame, Dott has been the better player... quite crucial, 9:4 instead of 8:5

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Dott gets a bit of the Ballrun magic !

Leave a comment:

• Steve748
    replied
    I think Allen wants to join his mate for a chin wag before they head home.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    How bad is he playing ! Good job he only needs one more frame , anymore and you would fancy Dott to beat him .

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
    Ballrun B. is having some run of the balls there...
    snooker behind the blue

Leave a comment:

• neuronic
    replied
    Ballrun B. is having some run of the balls there...

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Originally Posted by Steve748 View Post
    I don't think there is a ref brave enough to have called that a miss. He could have been there missing until he lost the frame.
    This Allen / Zhou match is dragging on and somehow does not have the tension if some other matches.
    Because the level of play is rather poor (except for safeties). They both are missing loads of pots (Allen is at 60 percent pot success right now) and don't utilize their chances in good breaks.
    Zhou really should take advantage of Allen's poor form and pull away in this session.

Leave a comment:

• Steve748
    replied
    I don't think there is a ref brave enough to have called that a miss. He could have been there missing until he lost the frame.
    This Allen / Zhou match is dragging on and somehow does not have the tension if some other matches.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X