X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark187187
    replied
    Originally Posted by Philthepockets View Post
    In my mind he should have played it two cushions to come up behind the red, if he misses it he ends up on the left side and the red doesn't pot to the right pocket.
    I think he would have ended up snookered next shot if he played that line slowly. Getting behind the red and sending it up table and keeping the cue ball in baulk was the correct shot in my opinion. Going behind the red, missing it on the way in and out is much lower percentage than making contact.
    Last edited by Mark187187; 29 April 2019, 06:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Philthepockets
    replied
    In my mind he should have played it two cushions to come up behind the red, if he misses it he ends up on the left side and the red doesn't pot to the right pocket.

Leave a comment:

• Mark187187
    replied
    Where the blue is, if he played to land on the red and over or under hit, Ding could just roll the red in the left corner guaranteed on the blue, making the pot easier. Going round the back was much less likely than hitting the ball, so the harder shot makes more sense.

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Trump slamming a shot hard and hoping for the best? That's new.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    I don't think he ever thinks, don't know how somebody like him could become president. Even in the USA.

As for the Snooker player: I've the feeling Judd also rarely thinks too much about his shots...

Leave a comment:

• Philthepockets
    started a topic Trumps thinking?

Trumps thinking?

Baffled by the way JT played this.
    Knowing if you go round the back your 99% to leave a free ball he hit this pretty hard and left a free ball, any input as to his thinking here?
    Capture.jpg
Working...
X