International Championship 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Championship 2019

Started today. Trump looks like safely thru 1st round. Good prize for winner. £175k. On Eurosport I think but I don’t have it.

Bingham 6-1 V Mark Joyce. Latvia must have caught up with Mark. Still goes home with a few grand so worth making the trip. McManus v Carter looks to be close match.
    3-3 last time I checked.

Comment

yep all on Eurosport and ES Player.
      Jordon Brown gave Trump a few scares, but 3 centuries and steady play saw him through
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

evening session starting now

Comment

Good result for Robert Milkins , and at his usual brisk pace .Ding making a meal of it , and could be going to a decider .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

15year old Wu Yize took John Higgins to a decider
            Wu one to keep an eye out for in the future

Comment

I thought Selby showed some class today especially after going 2-0 down. Hopefully he has a better season and should do if he keeps that form up.
              Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

Graeme Dott 5 - 2 up against John Higgins …………….a good Tournament so far for Graeme :snooker:.

Read in the papers that Bingham gave a fist pump when he went 3 nil up yesterday , which then spurred on Graeme . Who won the next 6 frames !
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

great first frame by Allen and Ding -Allen come back to draw level at 58-58; respot black

Comment

That respotted black today between Allen and Ding was one of the longest I've seen...
                    This match shows again, that Ding wavers under pressure. But at least he fought himself back into the match.

Comment

For most of the match has been Allen failing on the match winning pinks more than Ding wavering so far.

Enjoyable match
                      Last edited by DeanH; 8 August 2019, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Ronnie is dethroned. What is the shortest time someone has been No.1?

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                          For most of the match has been Allen failing on the match winning pinks more than Ding wavering so far.

Enjoyable match
                          Saw only parts of the match and Ding was missing chances early on.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                            Ronnie is dethroned. What is the shortest time someone has been No.1?
                            This record is held by Ding Junhui, who at one point was #1 for only one week in December 2014. Also his second spell was similar short with 15 days in January and February 2015.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post

This record is held by Ding Junhui, who at one point was #1 for only one week in December 2014. Also his second spell was similar short with 15 days in January and February 2015.
                              I thought it was Judd who was #1 for about 2 weeks back in 2014 I think

Comment

Working...
                              X