• Show
Clear All

• 2020 European Master - Great News for Austria

Austria to hold is first Pro Ranking Event
    great news for our Austrian members

Ticket prices seems reasonable.
    http://www.worldsnooker.com/dornbirn...opean-masters/
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

A non-Chinese ranking event with best-of-9 matches? Seems almost unbelievable.

Comment

Oh my. Really a ranking event in my country? Would never have thought this would happen. But why in Dornbirn? With half of our country living in Vienna and close to it the event is at the most isolated place possible.

Comment

Even though it is in the sticks …….it is great to take the Tour into other Countries .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
          Oh my. Really a ranking event in my country? Would never have thought this would happen. But why in Dornbirn? With half of our country living in Vienna and close to it the event is at the most isolated place possible.
          they do it often; Brazil was held in a exclusive resort that was millions of miles away from populous; Australia was held at Goldfields which is hours and hours drive from Melbourne with lacking facilities.

Come on Jim
          Support the event and hopefully it will stay and get moved as money/profit warrants a move to a better location
          Book the days off (and the following Monday in case of a late Final finish ), book a little hotel, and get your tickets
          Last edited by DeanH; 23 October 2019, 01:46 PM.
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

The hills are alive with the sound of snooker balls ( Julie Andrews )

Comment

Originally Posted by balkend View Post
              The hills are alive with the sound of snooker balls ( Julie Andrews )
              Shut yer Von Trapp!
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Oh doe ray me ......these posts are terrible !
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                X