• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 World Open

Well done Dominic Dale
    He just loves China
    maybe a little bit more now?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Would be nice indeed. The draw down there is pretty wide open.

Comment

Bit of a dull one for Scott Donaldson. Lost 5-4 in qualifying round. All that way and no dosh! Possibly Scott was still feeling unwell. He puked up during his match with Dott in the Championship League.

Comment

I see a few 5 nils and for some reason the Mark Davs v Matt Selt match is only showing the scores from 3 frames .

I wonder if a few players are ill .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
          Bit of a dull one for Scott Donaldson. Lost 5-4 in qualifying round. All that way and no dosh! Possibly Scott was still feeling unwell. He puked up during his match with Dott in the Championship League.
          I think WS still punt ?2k to players for "expenses" of Held-over matches?
          ROS in same boat - poor little chicken

Neil, I was thinking the same, hope not though.

Comment

Have the order of merit points for the World open been removed before the 2019 English Open took place, because the 2017 World open took place between the 18-24 September 2 years ago and Ding was the champion so he will have 175,000 pounds to defend.
            Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Stephen Maguire pulled out ? Sunny Akani has a walkover .

Comment

Liam Highfield has withdrawn from the Zhiyuan World Open in Yushan due to ill health.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
                  Have the order of merit points for the World open been removed before the 2019 English Open took place, because the 2017 World open took place between the 18-24 September 2 years ago and Ding was the champion so he will have 175,000 pounds to defend.
                  Yeah, I think the World Open points were already dropped before. They were already out for the ranking on 30th September.
                  For the update of the rankings after this tournament the following points will be removed from the 2017/18 season: European Masters, English Open, International Championship, Shanghai Masters

Comment

Hopefully Ding will finally have a good run again. He really needs the points to keep up his ranking. Though on the other hand it maybe wouldn't be the worst thing. His best crucible result still came in a year he had to qualify for the World Championship.

Comment

What a good comeback by David Gilbert against Zhao Xintong . 4 - 1 down , so no hangover after his mauling in the English Open Final .

Comment

So ROS lost in R1 today and his next two ranking tournaments are the NI Open where he was runner up last year and the UK which we won. 200k ranking points coming off. We'll see how much he really cares about ranking points when he decides whether to play the Scottish + German Masters, which he avoided last season.

Happy for Dale to finally win lol. Just noticed Williams didn't quality....that's a shame.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                          Well done Dominic Dale
                          He just loves China
                          maybe a little bit more now?
                          I hope we?ll hear him singing again.
                          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Even Ronnie had to Smile at Dom when shaking hands

I thought the Spaceman played very fluently and looked like he was having fun.

I wonder which one of his collection of cues he is currently using, looked like an old cue .Anyone know? :snooker_smiley::snooker:
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                              Even Ronnie had to Smile at Dom when shaking hands

I thought the Spaceman played very fluently and looked like he was having fun.

I wonder which one of his collection of cues he is currently using, looked like an old cue .Anyone know? :snooker_smiley::snooker:
                              Think even Ronnie has a soft spot for Dominic , he says he likes chatting to him … about … ahem …. cues

Comment

Working...
                              X