2019 Northern Ireland Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

Yep. The fact that he went straight to the gutter for anything he could get, says it all. Bet your mum's really proud of you for this one, James Crawford.

-
    I am told the taxi driver tried to get a grand from john for keeping quiet.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post

I am told the taxi driver tried to get a grand from john for keeping quiet.
      Well if that's true, what a piece he is.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Highly enjoyable evening of snooker that was. I think some of the past finals between these two weren't quite as good as people were making them out to be in terms of quality, the 2014 UK Championship in particular, but tonight really was a masterclass of scoring from both players. Not many visits needed at all, and both players playing incredibly quickly. I do prefer a midnight finish personally, but you can't really complain when you get 16 frames played out of a possible 17.

I can't add much more to what I've already said about Trump yesterday, fantastic to see him playing with such confidence and determination. He has raised his game and his mental approach to such an extent that he clearly stands above the competition as the best player in the world at this point in time, and that's in spite of some classy snooker from O'Sullivan and Robertson in recent months. If the World Championship was played tomorrow, I would fancy the Crucible Curse to be broken. It may still be, if these kinds of performances will continue to be the norm for Trump.

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

Well if that's true, what a piece he is.

-
          I am pretty sure it is true.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Only just seen a clip of the black that Trump potted against Higgins and then split the 3 reds up on the cushion . Amazing .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Great win by Judd and great final

I think losing the Champion of Champions was a good thing for him, It's a non ranking tournament anyway

Judd has to skip the Scottish/tank it. He needs a rest between the UK and the Masters

Comment

Working...
              X