Eirian Williams' 3rd WC Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by hegeland View Post
    I've always considered him the weakest of the pro refs. So many times he's failed to respot the ball anywhere near its original position or respot a colour on the wrong spot. So many times he's looked and acted nervous in a crucial match situation. So I have to say I'm surprised and disappointed, although he is of course not that bad, just worse than the rest IMHO.
    i think personally the only decent refs left on the tour are michaela tabb and jan verhaas dont get me started on how bad the others are il leave that to other members lol
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
    Mark Twain

Comment

I assume Michaela is your favourite then tabbfan

I must admit this is an interesting thread but my personal favourites are ver haas and williams.
      Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
      Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
        I assume Michaela is your favourite then tabbfan

I must admit this is an interesting thread but my personal favourites are ver haas and williams.
        i just think if williams spent more time concentrating on his own performance as a ref instead of the others he would get on a lot better. ive seen jan and michaela make mistakes but they will admit to them and learn from them, its not just williams that makes mistakes but ive heard him on mic on tv pulling others up for their mistakes and i dont think he has any room to talk to be quite honest with you. rant over lol
        Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
        Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X