No announcement yet.

2010 World Seniors' Championship - final rounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg cant stop laughing, not. WELL DONE JIMMY, BRILLIANT DISPLAY, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
    Blown away

Comment

Jimmy said the M word! on Twitter>

Thankyou to everyone for all messages of congratulations. I'm on top of the world. Hopefully it could help get me in the masters in January
      Winner of the 2009 UK Championship Lucky Dip
      Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

Originally Posted by Mignon View Post
        Jimmy said the M word! on Twitter>

Thankyou to everyone for all messages of congratulations. I'm on top of the world. Hopefully it could help get me in the masters in January
        it wont Jimmy

http://www.worldsnooker.com/masters1...68.htm?tid=173

A spokesman for World Snooker said: “The Masters is all about prestige, it’s an invitation event for the very best, and we’ve got all of the elite players in the line-up. To ensure that all the in-form players are there, if a player from outside the top 16 wins the UK Championship in December, we will award him a wild card entry into the tournament.
        So Jimmy you know what you got to do to get in the masters.

Comment

Well, Wild, he might know something we don't....
          Winner of the 2009 UK Championship Lucky Dip
          Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

Originally Posted by Mignon View Post
            Well, Wild, he might know something we don't....
            no he is begging which isn't cool

Comment

Originally Posted by wildJONESEYE View Post
              no he is begging which isn't cool
              It was wishful thinking and not begging..and you should calm down and let him be.
              "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

It came across to me as 'begging' and it made me cringe when he did the same at the World Open on tv, suggesting 'his old mate Baz' might give him the wildcard. As much as I'd love to see Jimmy return to winning ways and climb back up the rankings, I really don't see how he can justify a Masters wildcard at the moment. He's had plenty of wildcards and invitations to events over the years, and at the present time there are far more deserving candidates out there.

Comment

Yeah it has to be said the wildcard this year was a cheeky one and Jimmy didn't even play, let alone win.

Comment

Hi all,

Congrats to Jimmy, this was well overdue.

Does by any chance anybody have any recordings of his matches? Sadly I can't receive Sky here on the other side of the channel but I would love to watch him win once again....

Cheers
                    Arfur

Comment

Working...
                    X