Shanghai Masters 2009 - Final discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shanghai Masters 2009 - Final discussion

Surely I'm not the only one watching this?

Ok, I'll talk to myself then.

The 3rd frame was great, Liang got some great snookers, and has played some great safety troughout the match. He might be leading if he wasn't playing O'Sullivan.

O'Sullivan is in pretty good form today, but I think he has another gear. Let's hope he will need it.

Also, we had a repeat of the Dott-Selby controversy in the 4th frame. O'Sullivan stopped the white ball from going in the pocket, but Williams just considered it as an in-off and gave a ball in hand to Liang.

Comment

I'm watching too. Liang going well in this 6th frame and is on a break of 49 so far.
      "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Two big breaks in a row after the tactical start.

Comment

5-2 to O' Sullivan now.

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Morning all

Any centuries in the first 7 frames?
            sigpic
            Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

No centuries yet, but Ronnie missed another maximum attempt.

And morning all, by the way

Ronnie's safety game is not so great today.
              Winner of crucible77's 2008 World Championship Fantasy Snooker Game
              2008-09 Fantasy Snooker Seasonlong Champion

Comment

Where are you watching from? There's tennis on Fromsport when the page says Shanghai Masters
                sigpic
                Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

I'm using SopCast.

Comment

Yes he has misjudged a few safety shots so far. Even so O' Sullivan looks to have complete control of this match so far.

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Shocking programming from Eurosport, cutting off the coverage at 9:30!

Link to a stream if anyone needs it... http://www.channelsurfing.net/

Comment

Liang's gone for one too many in this frame, and it's cost him. O'Sullivan is scoring very well. Big difference between 6-3 an 7-2 now.

Comment

Originally Posted by tomtomclub View Post
                          Shocking programming from Eurosport, cutting off the coverage at 9:30!

[/url]
                          Yes it's not good. I'm hoping they wont do that when this afternoon's coverage is being shown.

O' Sullivan's wealth of experience is also playing a big part in this final. Even at this stage it looks pretty much all over for Liang..

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

The match is not won untill it's won.

I don't like Ronnie's safety game today. I don't like it at all.

Comment

One visit stuff after the interval. And if Liang wins three of the first four in the evening session, it's game on. Could be some hope for him, as O'Sullivan always seems to play a stronger first session in the finals.

Comment

Working...
                              X