Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tickets For Next Year

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tickets For Next Year

    While waiting for the afternoon session today, I was alarmed to read on the big screen that "Tickets for the 2013 world championship go on sale in July"

    I haven't even finished paying for the few sessions I've seen this year, have got my annual Masters pilgrimage to pay for and now I've got to find the money to buy tickets for a series of matches whose participants won't be known until next February??

  • #2
    Yeah, it's early. I'll give it a go. Now I know Ronnie is World Champion, I'll know to avoid him.

    Comment


    • #3
      I wonder if you would get in the front row if you ordered in July. I might try it..
      JP Majestic
      3/4
      57"
      17oz
      9.5mm Elk

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by throtts View Post
        I wonder if you would get in the front row if you ordered in July. I might try it..
        No chance. The same folk are on the front row every year. Does anybody know how/why this happens? It annoys me every year when I see the guy sitting next to the players on the front row, wearing various football shirts. Totally unfair.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by rich45 View Post
          No chance. The same folk are on the front row every year. Does anybody know how/why this happens? It annoys me every year when I see the guy sitting next to the players on the front row, wearing various football shirts. Totally unfair.
          Its all that celeb vip cr*p and if you know one. I do know a couple of celeb's so I might see if they can do anything. If I do get lucky I will not be wearing a football shirt, thats for sure.. However, I am not having a poke at the dude wearing one.

          I remember watching The Masters at the Wembley Conference Centre ( Hunter v Ronnie ), in the front row sat celebs, footballers etc etc. They probably do not give 2 hoots about the game..
          JP Majestic
          3/4
          57"
          17oz
          9.5mm Elk

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by throtts View Post
            Its all that celeb vip cr*p and if you know one. I do know a couple of celeb's so I might see if they can do anything. If I do get lucky I will not be wearing a football shirt, thats for sure.. However, I am not having a poke at the dude wearing one.

            I remember watching The Masters at the Wembley Conference Centre ( Hunter v Ronnie ), in the front row sat celebs, footballers etc etc. They probably do not give 2 hoots about the game..
            Yeah it is one thing for a final, but another when the guy in question (and probably the whole front row) have the same seat, reserved, for every single session of every year's tournament.

            I could somewhat understand this a few year's ago when season tickets were available to buy, but not now. Unbelievable.

            Comment

            Working...
            X