No announcement yet.

Euro Tour - Poland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is a quarter final (Maguire White ) being played now? It's normally on sunday

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
      Why is a quarter final (Maguire White ) being played now? It's normally on sunday
      Cause of the
      three tables available I suppose

Comment

Originally Posted by streamer45 View Post
        Cause of the
        three tables available I suppose
        Oops I should have remembered the interval camera showing the arena from distance,my bad :-)

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
          Neil Roberson, is up to his old tricks, watching the other table all the time. bloody disregardful. Come on martin.
          What's wrong with watching the other table? And why is it disregardful?

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
            Looks like it's time to leave this thread.
            Good night.
            I guess you're refering to SouthPaw's message. Didn't notice it when I asked you basically the same thing as SouthPaw did.

I'd like to ask you a question, though. With all due respect. (And I mean it)

Considering this post

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...503#post669503

how do you, in your opinion, differ from "the children who think it is a crime to express your opinion if it does not fit their's."?

More generally. What I've noticed on every single forum I follow. There are people who seem to think that "expressing an opinion" equals to having the freedom to say something (anything?) without giving any arguments to back up that opinion. It just doesn't work like that on a public discussion forum. What kind of discussion is it if you can't challenge an opinion?

Comment

Originally Posted by Looki View Post
              I guess you're refering to SouthPaw's message...

...how do you, in your opinion, differ from "the children who think it is a crime to express your opinion if it does not fit their's."?
              I think it was southpaw's offensive language that bothered caz, not the question itself.

-
              The fast and the furious,
              The slow and labourious,
              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                I think it was southpaw's offensive language that bothered caz, not the question itself.

-
                OK then! Sorry for misunderstanding.

However, I asked basically the same question from cazmac1 and I didn't use offensive language. I'd like to know what was wrong with Robertson's behaviour and what it means that he was "up to his old tricks"?

Comment

OK then! Sorry for misunderstanding.

However, I asked basically the same question from cazmac1 and I didn't use offensive language. I'd like to know what was wrong with Robertson's behaviour and what it means that he was "up to his old tricks"?
                  I'm sure he'll give you an answer if and when he decides to re-visit this thread.

-
                  The slow and labourious,

Comment

Both lads struggling out there now, you can feel the pressure....

-
                    The slow and labourious,

Comment

has anyone got a live stream to the maguire-robertson match on now?

Comment

I guess you're refering to SouthPaw's message. Didn't notice it when I asked you basically the same thing as SouthPaw did.

I'd like to ask you a question, though. With all due respect. (And I mean it)

Considering this post

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...503#post669503

how do you, in your opinion, differ from "the children who think it is a crime to express your opinion if it does not fit their's."?

More generally. What I've noticed on every single forum I follow. There are people who seem to think that "expressing an opinion" equals to having the freedom to say something (anything?) without giving any arguments to back up that opinion. It just doesn't work like that on a public discussion forum. What kind of discussion is it if you can't challenge an opinion?
                        Yes i imagine it was the way i worded my response, which in hindsight the cursing wasn't needed, so i apologize for any offense caused and will edit my previous reply. Though i don't think a player should be labelled more or less a cheat for where he looks, if what caz is trying to imply that Neil was using tactics to try and put off his opponent...
                        Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Originally Posted by aussie147 View Post
                          has anyone got a live stream to the maguire-robertson match on now?
                          I'm watching it on the eurosport player, but the free streams seem to have stopped.

You can see the live scores here:
                          http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.c...res.aspx?t=957
                          If that's any use to you.

Robertson 2 - 0 up now, and in again....

-
                          Last edited by PatBlock; 7 October 2012, 02:51 PM.
                          The slow and labourious,

Comment

Poor sportsmanship from Maguire there, he'd decided to play on for the snookers, was 30 behind and missed laying a snooker which let Robertson in to pot the yellow and he walked up with his hand forward before the white had stopped rolling, it could have gone in, left awkward, if he didn't want to play on why start playing for the snookers in the first place and you don't concede on your opponents shot.

Bad form.

Comment

Well done Jamie Burnett to get to the final.
                              Only his second ever final (Shanghai Masters Sept 2010 - lost to Carter 10-7)
                              Hopefully he will have a feeling of confidence as the only time he has met Neil before was earlier this year at the Wuxi in Jul where he beat Neil by 5-1 in Round 1.
                              Cannot wait to watch it later.
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Robertson looks dangerous there.

Comment

Working...
                                X