Euro Tour - Poland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks tedisbill . . .
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
      What is the prize money for winning?
      I think €12,000 for winning. €6000 runner up.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
        I think €12,000 for winning. €6000 runner up.
        Not too bad for 3 days work then

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
          So Robertson couldn't quite bring himself to apologize for the mid-frame toilet break, but managed an apology for the entire frame? Don't know why, everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

-
          A bit weird indeed Personally I didn't found it a real problem for Neil taking a mid-frame toiletbreak. If you gotta go, well...you gotta go. He had probably been holding it in for longer, hoping for a regular break...

I feel kinda bad for Burnett though. Great fightback and it would have been his very first major win.

Comment

Gotta say thats one of the Worst Finals I have seen way too Many Misses at this Level, When I watched it Back Today seemed even worse! They wouldnt have beaten a Amateur with that Performance in Final thats for sure.

Comment

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
              Personally I didn't found it a real problem for Neil taking a mid-frame toiletbreak. If you gotta go, well...you gotta go. He had probably been holding it in for longer, hoping for a regular break...
              Fair enough, but he'd already had two rather lengthy comfort breaks in the match, he never suggested that he was ill or had tummy troubles, just that he'd drunk rather too much water.

How old is he?

-
              The fast and the furious,
              The slow and labourious,
              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                Gotta say thats one of the Worst Finals I have seen way too Many Misses at this Level, When I watched it Back Today seemed even worse! They wouldnt have beaten a Amateur with that Performance in Final thats for sure.
                Agreed, not the best snooker you'll ever see, but it was great drama/entertainment all the same IMO.

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                  Not too bad for 3 days work then
                  Well it would be good if that was true but the reality is it years and years of hard work not just three days, if you get my meaning.

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                    Well it would be good if that was true but the reality is it years and years of hard work not just three days, if you get my meaning.
                    no i dont.

what happened in other tournaments was payed for then......what they earned this week was not for what happened in UKPTC 3 or Shanghai masters or 10 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X