Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a PTC event in europe this season still open for application?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a PTC event in europe this season still open for application?

Hello Everyone,

My friend from Malta would like to participate to a PTC in europe this season.

Is there an even which is still open?

Thanks

Gerbisto

The last Euro PTC, No. 6 in Munich, closed 12th November so your friend has just missed that one.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      The last Euro PTC, No. 6 in Munich, closed 12th November so your friend has just missed that one.
      Thanks mate, so he has to wait for next season or maybe there is another tournament coming up (not necessarily PTC) which he might participate in?

Comment

As far as World Snooker and the ranking minors, next season I am afraid.
        I am sure there must be other amateur events around but I do not have any info of them.
        Is there a Maltese Snooker Association website that may have information?

edit, the IBSF does not have any current info due to the fact they are running up to their world championships.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          As far as World Snooker and the ranking minors, next season I am afraid.
          I am sure there must be other amateur events around but I do not have any info of them.
          Is there a Maltese Snooker Association website that may have information?

edit, the IBSF does not have any current info due to the fact they are running up to their world championships.
          Thanks mate, I'll tell my friend to speak to the Association

Comment

Working...
          X