Euro Tour Event Six

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro Tour Event Six

some huge results in this Michael Wasley beating Marco Fu, Kyren Wilson beating Jamie Jones and Thanawat Thirapongpaiboon beating Joe Perry wow
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Justion Astley bt Stuart Bingham wtf
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Hi Alexa, could you possibly paste the full results from yesterday on here please? World Snooker site isn't working for me today!

Comment

i dont see this televised anywhere

Comment

http://snooker.org/res/index.asp?template=22&event=240 Results here

Comment

Originally Posted by hld77777 View Post
            i dont see this televised anywhere
            Worldsnookertv says nothing televised for 14 days where are the german masters qualifiers

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
              Worldsnookertv says nothing televised for 14 days where are the german masters qualifiers
              I thought when I signed up for worldsnookertv they streamed all tournaments that have no TV coverage within the UK...its a bit **** really but it costs next to nothing so i guess no complaints! Anyway it stops me wasting time when I should be studying these next two weeks

Comment

its ok livesport.tv lied german masters is there

Comment

Working...
                X