No announcement yet.

PTC Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Anthony still using his Exquisite cue ?
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Yes I think he is Neil.....

Edit: Yes he definitely is mate I've just read post 40 left by Raymo saying his still using one of his cues!!
      Last edited by coomsey76; 16 December 2012, 06:05 PM.
      Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
      Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Nice century from Ding to go 3-2 up......

Comment

I just heard a roar. Did McGill come back and win?

Comment

mcgills second professional final and he looks at home in it (his first was the 2011 scottish professional championship where he lost to higgins)
            Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Come on Ants!!
              superb competition for him! Marathon Man!
              Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Bet that strange cue-flick from McGill gave Raymo a small heart-failure!
                he is playing well though, ... oh that blue
                come on Anthony!
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

gosh, been out all day and just got back home and it's still going on ... 3-2 to Ding ...

Comment

Just finished, Ding winner, McGill very well done.
                    Hope to see more of him in the near future.
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Ding wins 4-2. Unlucky anthony and what a great tournament he had. Just a couple of mistakes cost him in the end

Comment

Twelve hours of commentary from Clive. Long long day. Great job, kept it interesting throughout.

Comment

Very proud of Ants and nice to see the cue has done well!
                          Seems to have settled nicely with it!
                          Thought he looked like a solid match player tonight just a few missed shots cost him at that level!

Comment

I agree. He showed some nice composure to go 2-2. Could have won both of the next two frames but lost position. It happens.

He hits the ball very solidly though. That stroke should hold up for a long time.

Comment

Indeed well played Anthony McGill...... Great to see him in the final!!

Good work on the cue Raymo, it looks like you've made him a real beauty there......

Comment

Ants had a really great run in this tournament! He fought back so hard to get to the final on his home soil...
                                Had he pote that thin red in the 5th, the final could have ended at 4-2 for him as well. But that's snooker. It's great to see new faces emerging on the circuit. I've been following Ants for a couple of years now and I'm glad to see him climbing the rankings and play so ssolidly, he's capable of joining the top 16 in a reasonable future!
                                Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Working...
                                X