No announcement yet.

Q School 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why the players seems to be coping a bit of abuse on this forum just for giving it a try in the q school which is a shame, I wished I was good enough to even play in it... wished there was streaming though I wouldn't mind watching a few games...

Comment

Originally Posted by lk8 View Post
      why the players seems to be coping a bit of abuse on this forum just for giving it a try in the q school which is a shame
      Agree, this is the whole idea of the Q School..

Good luck to all and all ages. Age does not matter if you have confidence and balls.
      JP Majestic
      3/4
      57"
      17oz
      9.5mm Elk

Comment

another player of calibre doing well is Nick Dyson he has 2 official 147s
        Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

No problems with anyone trying their hand at qualifying. I think it's great that Jeff Cundy can still mix it at this level. Someone asked if he's related to the footballer Jason Cundy? You never know, it's a relatively rare surname, isn't it? Though Jeff is from the Liverpool area, I think? Jason Cundy is a cockney, ain't 'e?:-)
          Whoever said "Winning isn't everything; it's the only thing" was an arsehole.

Comment

Originally Posted by circle View Post
            Im sure Jeff was the British Isles under 21 champion in 1986, beating Vince McCluskey in the final, and he turned pro in 1991, and a few years back he made a 147 in some qualifying event.
            not in the professional ranks he didnt
            Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Originally Posted by fateric View Post
              No problems with anyone trying their hand at qualifying. I think it's great that Jeff Cundy can still mix it at this level. Someone asked if he's related to the footballer Jason Cundy? You never know, it's a relatively rare surname, isn't it? Though Jeff is from the Liverpool area, I think? Jason Cundy is a cockney, ain't 'e?:-)
              well not cockney hes from Wimbledon Cockneys have to be born within the sound of the bow church bells Wimbledons a good 30 miles from bow

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
                another player of calibre doing well is Nick Dyson he has 2 official 147s
                I'm going to regret saying this but I guess he's cleaning up ... oh dear, I'll get my coat ...

Comment

Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
                  I'm going to regret saying this but I guess he's cleaning up ... oh dear, I'll get my coat ...
                  the laughter was like a vacuum

ref said nick stop .... he said its ok im bagless

Comment

Well done Sam Baird 3 matches won no frames dropped.
                    Good luck to Greg Batten and Darren Bond this evening.

Comment

poor david gray but fraser is no also ran

Comment

Never heard of Fraser before . I thought that this looked the easier run for David . Still 2 more to go .
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
                          poor david gray but fraser is no also ran
                          Just spoke to David on the phone. He's not happy,............who would be?
                          Last edited by choice; 16 May 2012, 06:26 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

......Looked like a scrappy game from what i saw on live scores .

Not seen David for a few weeks . But he was playing good in practice .

Did he think that he should have won the game or was he unhappy that he played badly ?

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                              Never heard of Fraser before . I thought that this looked the easier run for David . Still 2 more to go .
                              fraser patrick debuted at last years q school scoring his first official century ibn his first event he actually got to the quarters in one event second round in another http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp...=534&season=-1
                              Last edited by LittleMissAlexa; 16 May 2012, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Thanks for that ......good luck to him . Hope David gets through the 2nd event .

Comment

Working...
                                X