• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Championship Qualifiers 2012

Tian Pengfei 6-3 Joel Walker

Tian finished with a ton (129)

Michael Wasley 6-4 Jamie O'Neill

Li Yan has also made a 117 his match is in a decider against Zhang Anda
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

by my records the back to back centuries from Pankaj Advani are his first and second of his career
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

first time ive seen suwannawat play and i see hes on the werberniek diet

Comment

didn't see much of it today LMA ... I saw a few early frames of Drago vs Highfield ... Tony was as frustrating to watch as usual - take more time Tony, we're all routing for you - having said that, Liam Highfield was playing well and could have had a couple more centuries if it wasn't for reds on the cushion ...

I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch Tue morning and I don't think they've announced the streaming schedule but Jimmy Robertson vs Luca Brecel and Steve Davis vs Pankaj Advani look good ...

Comment

seems a shame they have to always show the old pros i thought baird vs gilbert and robertson vs brecel would of been a better pick than the battle of the thais

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
            seems a shame they have to always show the old pros i thought baird vs gilbert and robertson vs brecel would of been a better pick than the battle of the thais
            I know what you mean, I'm surprised at the choice of match for table 2 this morning, but I'm glad they're showing The Nugget's match, I still enjoy watching him play, and I've not seen much of Advani before.

-
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Dave Gilbert went to within 5 of joining that 46 man group of players with 100 competitive centuries in professional play might be wrong but i think he will be the first to do that never having been in the top 40

Comment

Dave Gilbert went to within 5 of joining that 46 man group of players with 100 competitive centuries in professional play might be wrong but i think he will be the first to do that never having been in the top 40
                also the first not to of been in the 32 hulls best is 31

Comment

is cuetracker.net good to look up player's results, like career centuries, prize money?
                  Koen

Comment

Doesnt do centuries i had chris turners century records sent to me at the start of last season been updating them since

Comment

Tough call for the ref in the 5th there, a re-rack with Duffy on 66 and Highfield on 28 because of this:

-
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                        Tough call for the ref in the 5th there, a re-rack with Duffy on 66 and Highfield on 28 because of this:

-
                        could Adam of avoided potting the black there if not its not a stalemate

Comment

could Adam of avoided potting the black there if not its not a stalemate
                          I think he made the right decision. Paul Collier isn't it?

-
                          The slow and labourious,

Comment

Wrong Decision

Poor Referee and No not Paul Collier.

When the Balls are in that position its not a Stalemate its a game of Skill in keeping the Black out Eventually it will be Potted and i find these Very entertaining.

That sort of Frame should NEVER be a Re Rack.

These Days refs to eager with that Reffing on the Basis of a match or Frame Dragging on is Poor VERY Poor.

Did he want a **** or Maybe hes on to a Promise and to get his Leg Over he was scared of being late ?

Comment

I stand corrected.

Who is the ref then, d'you know?

-
                              The slow and labourious,

Comment

Working...
                              X