Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
    who? ill ask google
    im 32 how on earth am i going to know a comedian older than the jokes in this thread http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...-Snooker-jokes
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Alister is playing like hes culture shocked first qualifier since 2006 i think
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
        Sorry my mistake, we seem to have Norman Collier commentating on the Carter v Harrold match.

-
        Frank Sidebottom rip and Charlie Chuck all day over this crew sans Everton :-)

Comment

im 32 how on earth am i going to know a comedian older than the jokes in this thread http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...-Snooker-jokes
          Sorry lex, definately one for the old farts that.

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
            Frank Sidebottom rip and Charlie Chuck all day over this crew sans Everton :-)
            being a liverpool fan i think clive should change his name everton is such an ugly name

Comment

Sorry lex, definately one for the old farts that.

-
              we will all be your age one day well if the alzeimers doesnt get us j/k

Comment

being a liverpool fan i think clive should change his name everton is such an ugly name
                Yes, he should change it to Clive Manchesterunited, has a nice ring to it don't you think?

-
                Last edited by PatBlock; 22 August 2012, 09:03 PM.
                The slow and labourious,

Comment

Alister is playing like hes culture shocked first qualifier since 2006 i think
                  Yes, I was expecting him to give Harrold the "Ali Eyes" after the MSI.

-
                  The slow and labourious,

Comment

Yes, I was expecting him to give Harrold the "Ali Eyes" after the MSI.

-
                    or pretending to pull his teeth

Comment

Yes, he should change it to Clive Manchesterunited, has a nice ring to it don't you think?

-
                      thats even worse Clive Liverpool, would be good the two best commentators earlier were yates and yates reserves

Comment

great finish from Carter to beat Harold 6-3 ... one red over the pocket but two reds tight on the side cushions, he needed all the balls to win and got them ... 51c ...

Comment

barrys about to pinch the tenth frame

Comment

ebbo 5-1 down wins 4 on the spin 5-5

Comment

Here are the line-ups for 12 team Team Competition.

What do you think?

And what sort of tournament structure should we come up with for this?

Every third shot each relay
                              Team China: Ding Junhui, Liang Wenbo, Xiao Guodong
                              Team East Anglia: Shaun Murphy, Allister Carter & Stuart Bingham
                              Team East Midlands: Mark Selby, Tom Ford, Michael Holt or Ben Woollaston
                              Team Glasgow: Stephen Maguire, Greme Dott, Jamie Burnett
                              Team Irish Alliance: Mark Allen, Ken Doherty, Fergal O’Brien
                              Team London: Steve Davis, Martin Gould, Peter Ebdon
                              Team North West: Andrew Higginson, Ricky Walden, IanMcCulloch
                              Team South Downs: Mark Davis, Barry Hawkins, Jimmy Robertson
                              Team Wales: Mark Williams, Matthew Stevens, Ryan Day or Jamie Jones
                              Team West Country: Judd Trump, Stephen Lee, Robert Milkins
                              Team West Midlands: Ronnie O’Sullivan, Jamie Cope, Dominic Dale
                              Team West Scottish Alliance: John Higgins, Marcus Campbell, Alan McManus

kaitm2001@yahoo.ie

Comment

Why have i read this 3 times already !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X