No announcement yet.

Shanghai Masters Qualifying and Main Draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Higgins just snookered himself on the last red and then missed it making the difference 35 points in Murphy's favor with 35 remaining on the table. Murphy went on to play the shot instead of using the miss rule. I'm just not sure whether the ref called the miss or not? Is there a miss at all?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
      Higgins just snookered himself on the last red and then missed it making the difference 35 points in Murphy's favor with 35 remaining on the table. Murphy went on to play the shot instead of using the miss rule. I'm just not sure whether the ref called the miss or not? Is there a miss at all?
      No, the miss is not called in this scenario after the rule was changed a year or so ago. So for the purpose of the miss call, only being able to tie is now the same as needing snookers. :wink:

Comment

• Higgins is in masterclass mode now, nice to see. :smile:

Can Murphy get back into the match from here?

Comment

• Classy play from JH, should be a great final.

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Good semis both. As a Williams fan I was a little disappointed that Trump run away so early, although he played very well so no complaints in that sense. Comeback was also on the cards but Mark left himself too much to do at the end of the day. Saw only last three frames of Higgins-Murphy match and Higgins seemed as good as ever.

Comment

• Can't wait to see Trump smash Miss Piggy tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Table_of_Reds View Post
                Can't wait to see Trump smash Miss Piggy tomorrow.
                Miss Piggy might have a different idea. HairLoss-100 will have to be at his best.

Comment

• Just noticed that whoever wins the final will provisionally be ranked #1.
                  ------------------------------
                  2008 UK-Championship fantasy game winner
                  2009 Premier League Fantasy game winner
                  2011 German Masters fantasy game winner

Comment

• Hopefully Trump wins the final, it's about time he shows Higgins where he belongs, in the seniors tour =p
                    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
                      Hopefully Trump wins the final, it's about time he shows Higgins where he belongs, in the seniors tour =p
                      That seniors tour must be strong if Higgins can get to the final of a main tour event . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• HI Higgins played great just like the old days it should be a great final will be watching it on the internet at www.worldsnooker.com cheers Leonard

Comment

• Here is the Mark Williams clearance . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PIBM...ature=youtu.be

: )
                          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Great start by Judd in the final - anyone on TSF watching this?

: )
                            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Watching only from the corner of my eye, but can still say that will be very difficult for Higgins to win if Judd can keep playing anything like this after the break.

Comment

• Great display from Trump so far! Wonder if Higgins is going to make it back to the match. Well, it's still a long way.

Comment

Working...
                                X