Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
    how do you lead 7-1 then lose? judd thats horrendous for you
    That might have something to do with playing the goat vying with O'S,Trump was unlucky not to flick the black at 35 he would have won if he did.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
      Fantastic break from Higgins in the decider, and started with a brilliant long red as well.

People seem to say "best final in a while" for every final these days, but this one probably deserves it. :smile:
      judd [played the wrong safety if he would of doubled the brown over the pocket that initial red wouldnt of been on if it went in he may of been on that red

i thought judd would of taken the black as it had a guiding red ball
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

• Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
        how do you lead 7-1 then lose? judd thats horrendous for you
        Bottle, or lack of it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by sberry View Post
          Bottle, or lack of it.
          I don't think Trump is to blame for losing. He didn't bottle it. Higgins was too strong, end of.

Comment

• Holy cr*p...that was one heck of an awards ceremony!!! Can't believe I watched the whole thing...just to see John lift the trophy.
            Last edited by daffie; 23 September 2012, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Superb final, hats off to JH for a masterly display and hard luck Judd, they don't call him the wizard for nothing do they.

-
              The fast and the furious,
              The slow and labourious,
              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• It took ages to get to the trophy with having all those photos to do and then there wasn't even an interview.

That was some comeback today but John has done it before so there was always a chance tonight. He almost did it in the 18th frame and then Judd had a chance in the last which was fair. Both played some cracking reds to get in and John played well tonight under the pressure I thought.

Comment

• cements his claim to being the greatest match player of all time, to date.

Comment

• The entire match is on youtube. If you haven´t seen it, it´s highly recommendable. One of the best matches I´ve ever seen. Such a high quality from both players.
                    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• [QUOTE=daffie;669526]I'm a bit behind as usual, but what a wonderful 147 from John!!! Fantastic moment for him, and such concentration to pot the final black despite someone in his eyeline moving (again!!). Great to see Judd appreciating it as much as well with a huge smile on his face...

What? He actually appreciated great play by an opponent? Any more of this and I'll have to start reappraising the guy ....

Comment

Working...
                      X