live streaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• live streaming?

Where can I watch live streaming of the Shanghai Masters?
    2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

If you live in a country where it is not televised you should be able to subscribe via World Snooker which is how I watch the PTCs etc, though I cannot watch Shanghai on streaming as it is televised in England. £30 for the year to subscribe here, not too bad.

Comment

Originally Posted by sberry View Post
      If you live in a country where it is not televised you should be able to subscribe via World Snooker which is how I watch the PTCs etc, though I cannot watch Shanghai on streaming as it is televised in England. £30 for the year to subscribe here, not too bad.
      Thanks. I already know that and I used to subscribe to Eurosport. I wanted to know where to watch it for free. Sorry for being unclear in my post.
      2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

Try googleing First Row Sports go to the icon where it says other sports snooker should come up

Comment

you can also use http://www.sportlemon.tv/c-11.html, just wait for the timer to finish before clicking the cross to close the advert, so dont click the fake red cross. Sometimes with commentary, most without.
          you get used to it
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
          X