No announcement yet.

Shootout 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw it mate but it went over my head sorry.

Comment

Originally Posted by cebs View Post
      I saw it mate but it went over my head sorry.
      Ehh do you mean you didn't understand it ??
      You want Williams to be in the final, yet you said Holt will beat him, so how can that happen ????????????

Comment

sorry that a mistake in my other post and yes I thought you were making a joke about Holt and his hitting things habit.

Corrected it now and put a small one on those 4 result and wiliiams to win but hopefully Allen will as I had him from the start at 18-1.

Comment

Allen could be a very good shout, good luck

Comment

Thanks, really I need him to win so I break even from all my other bets as my long shots have all fallen by the wayside now.

If all 4 win though I'll be in a little profit which would be nice, it all came from Allens win earlier in the week so I cannot really moan either way.

Comment

It seems like the top pros have found out how to play in this type of tournament, at least the fast ones of them. Two interesting semifinals coming up.
              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Holt was good to win that, can't believe Williams threw it away really with that red to middle. He seemed proper pissed off with himself as well as no interview and didn't look pleased.

I'll stick with Allen to win now, and only got 2 out 4 in that last round as well.

Comment

that was a black !!!!!

best frame of snooker in ages........

Comment

Allen - gould. It´s hard to tell a winner, but it could well be the first one to get a chance. They both looks great and have taken their chances when they got them.

Comment

I'll go with Gould

Comment

A great performance from Gould. Congratulations.

Comment

Gould played excellently all weekend and is such a natural player, shame he's had a hard time of it in the ranking events recently, hopefully this gives him the confidence to go on like it did for Hawkins last year. He really is good at these types of events because he won the Power snooker event too. Terrfic advert for the game after two rather disappointing events in the UK and Masters which failed to capture any real excitement for me.

Comment

That was a good frame by Gould, he was a bit lucky in the semi-final but took his chance then as well.

Both nice guys and crowd favourites tonight I think, Gould seems like a nice normal guy pleased for him but shame for my betting results.

I think the crowd was ok tonight as well for all those haters from the first few days personally I don't mind it either way.

Nice event, should up it to 2 a year and give us one after the WC to close the season, at least in this event the players are all still fresh for the final. Could even make the final a best of 3 in the second event. Might send Barry an email.

Comment

gould is trully a very gifted player , and really underrated .Congratulation to him , he really entertained me during this event really more than some masters matches that made me fall asleep .

Comment

Well done to Martin Gould and as been said above, hopefully this will lead to better results in the near future for him.
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X